Chapter 72) What Now?

(Chris pov)
After royalty's playdate with King Cairo today, I took royalty home and then i put her to bed. After i tucked her in, I kissed her on the forehead and went downstairs.

As i was downstairs, I spotted picture fame of me & rihanna which got me having a flashback of when i was

*flashback*

Remembering all those good times we'd shared, I just really missed how things were for us way before i was a ..muther-f*cking monster.

Either way, True love never dies especially since we'll always be each other's significant other no matter what.

I miss what i had with Rihanna and I wish we were back together, I mean, What we had together has always been something beautiful & it always is.

Besides, All the beautiful moments we had together meant so much to me.

What we've had is something so genuine, unconditional & beautiful, I mean, I'll always be her boy & she'll always be my girl. And no one can change that.

She'll always gonna be my soul-mate, my best friend, my true love & my the love-of-my-life.

I mean, she means to me what I mean to her.

(Rihanna pov)
I think I'll always still love Chris, I mean, Our moments together were something so genuine & beautiful.

And besides, We've always been each other's heart and that's never gonna changed. I mean, our love story has been just beautiful like beauty & the beast.

Not to mention, We've shared alot of moments together, and each of them has meant so much to us.