Chapter 11) You Mean To Me What I Mean To You

(still Chris pov)
As I remembered my moments with Rihanna, I knew in my heart, she means to me what I mean to her.

Cause, What we had together has always been something beautiful & it always is. I mean, our love is 100% genuine and unconditional.

And, I know in my heart, we'll always be each other's hearts cause I've loved us together since day 1 and I still do.

Besides, nobody can take away something so beautiful, so genuine & so powerful. I mean, we'll always be each other's hearts.

Just by thinking about Rihanna, I started having thoughts on her & our history together.

"Cause, our love is 100% genuine, powerful, unconditional & it's also a love 2 remember. And like I said before,"It's also something that means so, so, so, so, so much to me."

"She'll always gonna be my soul-mate, my best friend, my true love, the love-of-my-life & no one can ever change that."

"Besides, I knew in my heart, we're meant to be cause I've always loved us together since day one."

"I mean, if I can describe what I love bout her. All I can say is she's my soul-mate, my true love, the love-of-my-life, she's half of my heart just like I am with hers, & what we had isn't something just purely beautiful but it's also something that I wanna take all back."

"I've always loved her since day 1, I mean, I've always been half of her heart & she's always be half of mine."

Besides, there's no words to describe feelings on the way I love her. Since, we're always been each other's heart cause our love is 100% genuine & unconditional.