Chapter 22) Guys Night Out Goes Wrong

(Shad pov)
I'm hanging out with my homie Chris & Tyga at the club.

As we're just chilling, Tyga and I spotted Drake & Wayne.

And I had a feeling that things will get pretty ugly between them

I mean, They've both shared alot of moments with Rihanna in the past, but I’m sure there’s a chance for “Chrianna” to be together again.

Cause, They've always been each other's first love since the beginning.

And besides, what they've had has been so genuine & beautiful.

Anyway, Drake & Wayne walked towards us & we gave each other a bro-hug, except for both Chris & Drizzy.

“So, How are things going, Drake?” I asked him.

“Pretty good. And I'm planning to make Rihanna mine. I mean, I've always loved her since I was 21.” He replied.

“Do you really think you got a chance to get with her, cause I doubt that.” Chris told him,

“And why is that?” He questioned Chris, as Chris stand up & faced Drake.

“Cause, You may loved her since you were 21. But, What Rihanna & I had has always meant everything to us & still does. Besides, we’ll always be half of each other's hearts & What we had together has always been something beautiful & it always is. Cause, Whenever I’m having thoughts of me & Rihanna, I always knew Rihanna & I belong with each other, no matter what.” Chris explained.

“So?” Drake questioned Chris.

"I mean, What you guys have is in the past. And even if you say “Rihanna & I belong with each other, no matter what.” Just because you've been having thoughts of you two & your history, It doesn’t change the fact, you're a woman beater & I'm pretty sure some people don't forgive you for what you did to girl that you claimed your soul-mate & the love-of-your-life, and like I said before, “I absolutely doubt that you two belong with each other.” Drake says, pissed off Chris.

Hearing everything Drake said, Chris suddenly lost his temper & charged at Drake hard.

Which causes Drake pushed him then Chris did the same til they started the 2nd huge fight over Rihanna.

As they’re fighting each other, Tyga & I quickly pulled Chris away before Chris getting into more trouble.

Especially since he's now a father and he's changed man.

I mean, his responsibility is his daughter Royalty. 

And Tyga, Wayne & I know that she's the most best thing that ever happened to him.