Chapter 69) Blowin Me Kisses

(Shad pov)
I'm at my house spending quality time with my beautiful daughter Shai. I'm listening to my throwback song "Puppy Love" as i sitting on the spinning chair.

As i listen to "Puppy Love", I felt someone laying on me and it was Shai.

"Hi Daddy!" She says smiling as i gave her a bear hug.

"Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" I said, smiling back.

"Good. Can we having another play-date with Ciara and Junior?" She asked me.

'Well, I'll call her to see if she agrees, okay?" I told her.

"Okay." She agreed as she went to watch TV.

As she's watching TV,  I took out my phone and call CiCi but she didn't answer so i left her a message.

(Ciara pov)
I'm in the living room watching the kids playing together when i received a voicemail from shad so i pressed "play".

As i listened to the voicemail, I heard a voice coming behind me and it was my husband Russell.

"Hey, honey. How are you?" He says, kissing me on the cheek.

"Good." I replied as I started to call Shad.

"Who are you calling?" Russell questioned.

"Shad." I answered.

"Wait, Why are you calling your ex-boyfriend?" He questioned.

"Cause he left me a message asking if it's okay for the kids to have another play-date." I told him.

I heard Shad's voice and i was bout to say something when Russell snatched my phone and hanged up which caused an argument over my ex-boyfriend Bow Wow.