Chapter 24) Jealousy Over My Ex' P1

(Russell pov)
I'm starting to get jealous of Ciara’s ex Bow Wow after seeing him close to her.

I mean, I have a feeling that they might rekindle their romance or something.

Besides, seeing pictures of them together when they were dating, Along with their song “Like You” was shown on TV.

And I couldn’t help but wonder if ciara might love him, I mean, You can’t never forget bout your first love & they were obviously each other’s first love.

Although I'm alittle jealous of Ciara’s ex Bow Wow, I knew she only has love for me & nobody else.

And besides, What they've had is in the past.

And like I said,"I knew she only has love for me & nobody else."

But to be completely honest, I feel like she still have love for him.

I mean, they were obviously each other’s first love.

And besides, she loves her relationship with Shad, along with their moments together.

Cause, I think thoughts of their past together & what they’d had makes her  smile.

I mean, She was like his princess & it feels like fairytale or something.

And honestly, I just can't help it if I'm jealous of their past together.

Especially since they were obviously each other’s first love, And shared alot of moments together.

As I continued worrying bout Ciara’s ex, I was planning to do a romantic evening just the two of us & she wasn't in the living-room, so I checked everywhere & she still wasn't there.

So i decided to checked our bedroom & I looked for her everywhere in the room, She still wasn't there.

Since she wasn't anywhere to be found, I went on her bed & decided to call her but she didn't answer so I left her message.

As I'm still on her bed leaving her a message, I saw a diary unlocked & still opened. So I decided to close til I saw something that completely upset me.

As I'm looking something that completely upset me, I started to read it.

Honestly, I've always loved what Shad and I had together, besides, Our moments together felt like a beautiful fairytale.

I mean, One of the songs from me that I consider as a beautiful thoughts on our moments together is obviously Promise the remix.

Like I said, “Our moments together felt like a beautiful fairytale.” And besides, what we had has always been something beautiful.

As I'm reading it, I realized it was Ciara’s handwriting & it’s about her past with Shad.