Chapter 36) What's Going On? P1

(Rob pov)
I wonder what's going on between Chyna & Tyga.

I mean, she'd always been his woman since the beginning which I obviously understand.

But it feels like she still loves him, but then again, they’ve shared a whole lot of history together way before either me or Kylie started dating them both.

After all, they've had shared a lot of moments together and it obviously meant something to them.

Especially when she gave birth to their son, King Cairo & they were engaged.

And although I'm suspicious over their closeness,  I should understand they're starting to become friends and that they're co-parenting their son King Cairo.

Anyway, I’m hoping their past together doesn’t get in the way of my relationship with Chyna or Kylie engagement with Tyga.

Cause I know she loves him & see them having a family together.

Besides, She's even excited for her new name to be Kylie Kristen Jenner-Stevenson.

And although I’m happy that she found love with the man she's gonna marry, Michael Ray Stevenson.

I'm sure she's alittle worried bout that she lose him to his ex who I'm dating.

And I'm hoping she doesn’t cause I love Chyna very much with all my heart just like she loves Tyga very much with all her heart.

Cause like I said before, “I’m hoping their past together doesn’t get in the way of my relationship with Chyna or Kylie engagement with Tyga.”