Chapter 57) I'm Falling

(Craig pov)
I'm at my house, just playing basketball with my lil brother JoJo.

As I'm playing basketball with my lil brother JoJo, I couldn't help but think bout Bahja.

I mean, I really, really like her & our moments together.

Especially we've been close friends when we met & honestly, I can't help but feel like she's my Mrs, Rights.

Like I said, "she's definitely my Mrs, Rights & I'm gonna make her my #1 Girl."

Anyway, I decided to head out to go chill with Bahja at her crib.

So I took a quick shower & got dressed.

After getting dressed, I brushed my hair then raced downstairs and drove off to her house

(At Bahja's house)
I arrived at her house and knocked at the door.

Then someone answered it and it was Bahja letting me in.

"Hey, Bahja

"Hey, Bahja." I greeted her.

"Hi, Craig. How are you?" She says.

"I'm great, you?" I asked her.

"Pretty good." She replied as I nodded.

As she let me in, We walked to her couch then sat down.

"Um. Do you remember when the boys & I performed Missing You, And I was singing to you, and everybody assumed we should be together, along with Niq & Ray." I replied.

"Yea?" She asked.

"Well. I know it's gotta sound like crazy, but I've kinda had a thing for you, and I was wondering if maybe you wanna be my #1 Girl" I asked her.

(Bahja pov)
OMG, He has a thing for me?! Wow, I'm so flattered!  Not to mention, He even admitted that he was thinking bout us & wanna make me his #1 girl. To be honest, I really do like Craig,  and I do wanna be his #1 girl, but I don't really know. 

"So, Whatcha think?" He says, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Um. Craig, I really do like you, but.." I told him.

"But, What?" He asked.

But, I don't wanna lose our friendship. Either way, I always like having you around me. And when you sang Missing You to me, I felt like maybe there could be a chance for us to be more. And, as i hate to admit, bu-" I told him, saying my thoughts.

He pulled me to close to him so I can looked him in the eye.

"But, what?" He asked, still looking me in the eye as he's patiently waiting for my reply.

"Bahja, Just te-" He got cut off.

"I think I'm in love with you." I admit.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really. And I've always been in love with Manny since I was 15 & he was like my first boyfriend. But, I feel like maybe you're the one for me." I said.

"What you're saying, Beauty." He replied, smiling.

"I'm saying yes. I would love to be your #1 girl." I told him, smiling back.

When I said yes to being his girlfriend, We leaned in & kissed each other for the first time then he went home.