Chapter 20

It's been a few weeks since Justin hired that detective to find Alexandra. Until now he couldn't find the little girl. Justin and Haddie are losing hope. Hope that they would see her again. They have no idea where she could be. She could be anywhere.

It's summer and Haddie graduated from high school. She's going to college after the summer. She wanted to wait for a year, but her parents didn't really like that idea. The sooner she finishes college the better. That's what they think. But it's not going to be easy. She's going to college while her boyfriend is back at home. But they want to work this out. If they don't try, they will never know.

Justin still can't believe his mom thought she couldn't take care of him. He tries not to think about it, but it's hard. He's not mat at her. She just wanted the best for him. His mom is helping him to get Alexandra back. She hopes they will find her soon.

Justin was working in his office when his phone started to ring. He answered it without even looking at who was calling him. "Justin speaking." he said. "Mr. Bieber, I have some good news for you. Are you free this afternoon?" 

Justin stopped with what he was doing. It was that detective he hired. "Yeah, I am." "3PM at Starbucks?" he suggested. "I'll see you then." Justin said before ending the call.

Justin went back to work. He couldn't wait. It was now 10AM, so he had to wait 5 more hours until he was going to find out if he had found Alexandra was. 

Time passed by and it was already 3PM. Justin had arrived at Starbucks 10 minutes early. He was nervous. He wanted to know where she was. He wanted her back in his life. He wanted to raise her and take care of her. He wanted to see her grow up. It's strange how much you can love a child that isn't even yours.

"Justin Bieber." the man greeted. Justin looked up. "Good afternoon." he said and shook his hand. "Do you want something?" "No, thank you." "So you have good news for me?" Justin asked. The man nodded his head and took a file out his bag and gave it to Justin. "What's this?" he asked. "Everything about that little girl. It took some time, but I finally found where she is. All the information you need is in there." he told Justin. "Thank you so much."

Justin couldn't be more happy. He now knew where Alexandra was and he could get her back. He read the papers and found the adress where she was staying. She was in an arphonage in the town next over. He going there the first thing in the morning.

"So why do you want to adopt Alexandra?" the principal asked. Justin was at the orphonage. They always asked why you wanted to adopt a child. It was a routine. 

"I looked after her when her parents had abonaded her. I found her and took care of her like she was my own daughter. I threated her as my own daughter."

"But her parents had found her and abused her again. This time I went to the police and reported them."

"I just miss that little girl so much and I would do anything to get her back. I bet she misses me too. I just want her back in my life." Justin told her.

"You're lucky she isn't adopted yet." the woman said. "C'mon. She's probably playing with the other kids."

Justin got up and and followed her. They walked in a room where a few kids were playing. Justin looked around and noticed a familiar little girl.

"Alex?" he said to get her attention. She looked up to see who was calling her. Her eyes lit up when she saw who it was. "Daddy?!" she yelled as she ran to him. Justin picked her up and hugged her. "I missed you so much baby girl." "I missed you too, daddy." she whispered, not letting go of him.

"You just have to sign these papers and Alexandra is official your daighter." 

Justin smiled and signed the papers. He couldn't be more happy. Alexandra was finally his daughter. It was official. Nothing could go wrong. Everything was perfect.

"So do you wanna see Haddie?" Justin asked Alexandra as he drove away. "Yeah!" she said. Justin chuckled and drove to Haddie's house.

Justin had Alexandra in his arms when he rang the bell. Haddie's mom opened the door. "Hey Justin. How are you?" she asked him. "Good. Thanks." he smiled. "Haddie! Someone's here for you." she yelled. Haddie came running down the stairs and her mom went back to whatever she was doing. 

Her eyes widened when she saw Alexandra. "Surprise." Justin said. "Alexandra?" Haddie asked surprised. "Mommy I missed you." Haddie took her in her arms. "When did this happen?" she asked her boyfriend. "This morning." Justin smiled. "I can't believe we have her back." "Neither can I." "I am so happy. I love you so much." Haddie said looking in Justin's eyes. "I love you too baby." Justin said and kissed her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I wanna say I'm sorry for not updating in forever. I was just so busy with school. My exams are coming up and I have this stupid project to finish and my baby nephew was born a few weeks ago. I'm sorry for not updating.

I haven't reread this chapter yet. So please don't mind the typos and spelling mistakes. I will change them soon. I have no idea when I will update. 

It would also mean a lot to me if you checked out my other story called "When two worlds collide." and voted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel

By Bieberworld_x