Chapter 16

"I'm not going to tell the police." Justin argued. "We have to. Do you want to lose her forever?" Haddie asked. "I know that we both don't want that, but it's for the best. Do you want to get accused of kidnapping? I don't think so." she told him.

Justin looked anywhere but at Haddie. Deep down inside he knew his girlfriend was right, but he refused to believe that. "I just don't want to lose her again." he finally said. "You won't. I promise we'll get her back after it's all over." "I think Haddie is right, Justin. Listen to her and go to the police and report this. They can find who did this to her." his mom told him. "Just go to the police and tell them." "I have to think about this."

Alexandra came running down the stairs. "No running down the stairs, Alex." Justin told her. "Sorry daddy." she said, climbing onto his lap. "Why is dadda said?" she asked as she looked at Haddie. "Daddy isn't sad, sweetie." she said, smiling down at her. Justin kissed her head. "What are you doing up so late? It's passed your bedtime." "Couldn't sleep." she mumbled. "I'm gonna warm up some milk for her." Pattie said and went to the kitchen.

Alexandra had wrapped her arms around Justin's torso and her head resting on his chest. She had no idea what was going to happen to her. She wasn't aware that they would leave her too. But then again, she was only a 4 year old girl who didn't even know what was going on or what was going to happen to her. Justin didn't want to do this. He couldn't lose her again. She was like his own daughter. He wanted to protect her as his own daughter. He loved her like she had always been his and nothing could change that.

Pattie came back with the milk and gave it to Alexandra. She drank it all and fell asleep in Justin's arms. "I'm gonna lay this princess in her bed." He got up and went to her room. As soon as he laid her down her eyes opened again. She started crying. "Hey what's wrong, baby girl?" Justin asked, sitting down on her bed and taking her in his arms. "Sshh. It's okay. Don't cry." he cooed her. "I don't want to lose you." she mumbled. "You won't, sweetie. I promise you won't." Justin got tears in his eyes. He couldn't stand it when Alexandra was crying. It really hurt him seeing her cry. "I love you." "I love you too." he said and kissed her head. “I'm not leaving. I'm always going to be here. I promise you that, Alex." Justin sniffled and laid her down. She stopped crying and Justin wiped away her tears. "Goodnight princess." "Goodnight dadda." she whispered before falling asleep. 

"Pattie, we have to do something. I know he doesn't want to lose her. I don't want to lose her either. But I think it's for the best." Haddie told Pattie. "We have to convince him it's a good idea." "I know sweetie. You don't have to convince me. But it's Justin who has to take the step. And he doesn't want to do it, then we can' force him." she sighed. "I don't want to lose him too." Haddie mumbled looking at Pattie. "I know you don't. But you won't. Okay? We will figure this out together." Haddie nodded her head.

Haddie was hoping Justin would take the right decision. He didn't only have to think about him, but also about that little girl. What's best for her? But most importantly, he should think about what those people did to her? Could they go away with this without getting a punishment? No, there was no way they could. Maybe Alexandra wasn't the only who got abused by them. Maybe there were other kids too they didn't know about.

"I think I know what I'm gonna do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel
By Bieberworld_x