Chapter 17

"You're gonna live somewhere else for a while. Okay?" Justin told Alexandra. "Are you going with me?" she asked him. "No I'm sorry, princess." he whispered. "I don't want to go. I want to stay here." Tears filled her eyes and it was only a matter of seconds before they started to fall. "Please, don't cry." Justin said and hugged her. But there was no use. The tears started to fall and Justin had a hard time keeping him strong, because he hated seeing Alexandra cry. He just couldn't stand it. "But I promise you'll see me again soon." She nodded her head. "I love you. Don't forget that." He kissed her head and put her back on her feet. Haddie bent down to her level. "Be a good girl, Lexi. We will be back soon. I love you." Haddie told her and hugged her as well.

From the moment that Haddie had let go of her, she ran to Justin and hold him so tight like she didn't want to let go. "Daddy, I love you. Please don't leave me." Alexandra begged, causing Justin to tear up. "I'm sorry, sweetie. But I don't have a choice. I'm gonna miss you so much." "We gotta go." Haddie told them. Justin looked at her and nodded. 

The car ride was silent. Too silent to be honest. There was no happy Alexandra in the backseat. No one spoke. There was a chance they would never see Alexandra again after this day and that broke their heart. Alexandra wasn't aware of this. She thought she would see Justin and Haddie again. They didn't tell her, because they didn't want to scare her. But she was scared anyways. She was going to live with people she didn't know. With strangers. Alexandra just wanted to stay with Justin, but of course she didn't understand why she couldn't since she was only just a little girl. 

Justin went to the police earlier to explain what happened. The officer told him they had to bring Alexandra. She would go to a foster home until they figured out what really happened. Justin didn't really like that idea, but he had no choice. He had to do this and deep down he knew it was for the best. 

They arrived at the police station and entered the building. The officer from the other day walked up to them and explained a few things. "So what's gonna happen with her now?" Justin asked him. "She's now going to an orphanage and then she will go to a foster home." he replied. "But she won't go back to her biologic parents right?" Haddie asked. "If they're guilty, she won't. Alexandra will go to a foster home then."

Haddie and Justin signed some papers and said goodbye to Alexandra who started crying again. This was something they had to, but they were determined to get her back no matter what. They wanted to raise her and not some other people.

"I already miss her." Justin said as they entered his house. "I know. Me too." Haddie sighed. Justin hugged her. "Are we gonna see her again?" she asked. "Probably not. But I'm trying to convince myself otherwise." Justin kissed her head and hugged her even tighter. "Everything's gonna be alright." he whispered. Haddie pulled back a little bit and kissed him. "I love you." "I love you too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel

By Bieberworld_x