Chapter 3: I love you daddy

Justin

"So do you like your room?" I asked Alexandra as she looked around in awe. "YES!" she yelled, running to me. She hugged my legs while looking up to me. "Can I sleep in here tonight?" she asked with hope in her eyes. "Of course princess. You can even play in here." I told her, making her smile. I picked her up and she hid her face in my shoulder as her arms were around my neck. She was hugging me like she was afraid to lose me or something. "I love you, daddy." she whispered. My eyes went wide. Did she just call me daddy? Aw. That's so cute. I really don't mind her calling me like that since I basically treat her as my own daughter. "I love you too, my little angel." I breathed out.

I was making dinner when the doorbell rang. Can't they see I'm busy? "Alex, don't go in the kitchen." I said as I opened the front door to see Ryan. "Hey. What's up?" I asked, letting him in. He looked around confused. Probably because there were toys everywhere. "Why are there toys on the floor?" he asked. Before I could answer, Alexandra ran into the room. "Daddyyyyy!" she yelled. The look on Ryan's face was priceless. I should've recorded it. "And why the fuck does a 3 year old call you daddy? Last time I checked you weren't a daddy and you hadn't have a girlfriend since you know who." Alexandra gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "He said the bad word." "Bad boy." I added, causing him to glare at me which made me smirk. "Alex, go play in the living room. I'm gonna finish dinner with uncle Ryan." Alexandra ran off.

Before Ryan could protest or even argue, I dragged him into the kitchen. I checked my food. Don't wanna burn anything, do we? "Explain." Ryan said, crossing his arms over his chest. "When I went home after your party, I found her sleeping on a bench. I brought her home and I've been taking care of her for a few days now.  Her parents abused her and just dropped her without water and food." I explained, putting food on a plate for Alexandra. "But that doesn't explain why she calls you daddy? It's actually weird." "I guess she sees me as her dad since I treat her as my own daughter." "What did your mom say?" he asked. "She says as long as her parents don't go to the police, she can stay with me." Ryan nodded. "You wanna stay for dinner?" "Sure."

I took mine and Alexandra's plate and put it on table. "And dude, don't talk about her." I said, glaring at him. "Sorry." He mumbled and sat down. "Alex, dinner's ready!" I yelled. Alexandra walked in and sat down. "Well I have to say she's cute." "So Alex, this is uncle Ryan." "Hello uncle Ryry." She said with her mouth full. "Alex, you can't speak when your mouth is full with food. That's gross." What? I have to raise her very well. "I can say you'll be a great daddy." Ryan complimented, laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel
By Bieberworld_x