Chapter 1: I won't let anyone hurt you

Justin

"Ryan, I'm going home." I told my best friend. "It's only midnight. Who leaves this early?" he argued. "I'm going. I've been up since 6 this morning." "Fine. I'll see you tomorrow." he said and walked to some random girl. Okay then.

I left his house and got in my car. Don't worry. I'm not drunk. I was almost home when I saw small figure laying on a bench at the side of the park. I stopped the car and got out. When I walked closer I could see it was a little girl of the age of 3 or something. I looked around, but I saw no one. What's she doing here all by herself at this time? Kids of her age should be in their bed sleeping. The little girl was sleeping. "Hey." I said, shaking her slightly. Her eyes opened and she looked scared. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. What are you doing here alone?" I asked. She didn't answer. Instead she just stared at me. "What's your name sweetie?" I asked. She didn't reply once again. By now I was sitting next to her. I looked at her and I noticed some bruises and cuts. That's when I decided I have to take her home with me. I can't just let her here behind by herself.

I got up and held out my hand for her to take it. She looked up at me and then at my hand. Hesitating she took it and walked with me to the car. I opened the door, picked her up and sat her in the seat. I closed the door and got in as well. When I arrived home, she was sleeping again. I still wonder what happened to her. I need to know why she was all alone in the park at midnight.

I laid her in my bed trying not to wake her up. I'll clean her cuts in the morning. Who would want to hurt a little girl like this? I don't get it. Those people have serious problems. Tomorrow I'm going to mom to ask what I gotta do. I don't wanna get sued for kidnapping.

I was making breakfast when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I walked out the kitchen to see the little girl. I still don't know her name. I picked her up and sat her down on the counter. "Hey. Did you sleep well?" I asked sweetly. She nodded. "What's your name sweetie?" She shook her head. "Wait. I'll go first. My name's Justin. What's yours?" I really need to know her name. "Alexandra." She whispered. "Alexandra?" She nodded. "That's a beautiful name." I smiled. "You hungry?" She nodded again. I don't think she likes to talk. "Let's eat breakfast and then I will clean your cuts. Okay?"

I picked her up again and sat her down at the table. She ate a lot. I guess she was starving. After she finished I cleaned her cuts. I just don't understand how you can hurt little kids like they are the cutest little things in the world. They don't do anything wrong. "Alexandra, who hurt you?" I asked, looking at her. She didn't reply which didn't surprise me. "Alexandra, can you tell me who did this? Or can you tell me where your parents are?" "I need to know so I can help you sweetie." I told her, sighing.

"We need to find her parents." My mom told me. "But she doesn't wanna say anything." "Alexandra, who are your parents and where are they?" My mom asked her. Alexandra looked at me. "Don't be scared sweetie. It's okay." I said, taking her in my arms. I felt my shirt getting wet. "Don't cry princess." I cooed. "I don't wanna go back. They hurt me. Please." She begged. "I won't let anybody hurt you." I whispered and kissed her head. "Mom, what should I do?" "I don't know, Justin." She sighed. "As long as her parents don't go to the police we won't have any problems." I looked down at Alexandra and I realized something. I'm gonna take care of her. She deserves to be loved. She deserves to have a wonderful life. I won't let anybody hurt her again. She doesn't deserve it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel

By Bieberworld_x