Chapter 9: Bad news

Haddie

"Haddie, some guy is here and he's taking you to school." Mom said walking into my room. Huh? Guy? I ran to my window and saw Justin's car. Justin is taking me to school? A big smile appeared on my face. "Mom, I gotta go." I said and kissed her cheek.

I took my bag and left the house before my mom could ask me any questions. Justin was waiting outside his car. He smiled when he saw me. "Hey." I said, hugging him. "Good morning beautiful." he said and kissed me. Justin opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in. Alexandra was sitting in the back of the car. "Haddie!" she yelled in a cute voice when she saw me. "Hey Alexandra." I smiled.

Justin got in and drove me to school. "I didn't know you were going to give me a ride." I said. "Surprise." he smiled. "Daddy, are we going to granny?" Alexandra asked. "Yeah, but first we need to go to Haddie's school." He told her. "Is she your girlfriend?" She asked causing me to stop breathing for a second. I looked at Justin wondering what he was going to reply. Am I his girlfriend? Yeah, we had an amazing time on the hill and we kissed, but does that mean we're together? "Do you want her to be my girlfriend?" I heard Justin ask. "Yes!" she yelled, making me chuckle. "Why?" "Because she's pretty and nice." Alexandra smiled. Justin glanced at me. He had this beautiful smile upon his face. I smiled back at him. Justin didn't say anything. He just kept smiling and I'm just sitting here wondering what we really are.

We arrived at school. I sighed not wanting to go. Justin chuckled and got out to open the door for me. "Bye Alex." I kissed her head and got out as well. "So." I said, not knowing what to say. Justin suddenly kissed me. It surprised me at first, but then I kissed back. When I pulled back I noticed people looking at us. "People are looking." I mumbled. "They're just jealous, because they don't have a hot boyfriend like me." he winked. "Boyfriend?" "Yeah, your boyfriend." he mumbled against my lips. I kissed him, but we got interrupted by the bell. I groaned, pulling back. "I'll pick you up tonight." Justin said and got in the car. "Bye."

I couldn't stop smiling as I walked to my locker. I'm so happy. I took my books and went to class. I was late, but I didn't really care. I knocked on the door and walked in. Everyone looked at me. I excused myself and sat down next to my best friend, Hannah. She gave me a look. "What?" I asked. "You said he wasn't your boyfriend." She said. "He wasn't. I didn't lie." I argued. I glanced at the teacher before looking back at her. "Do you have any idea how jealous you made Stephanie?"

Stephanie is like the bitch of school. She's that popular girl that everyone wants be. Stephanie has the hottest boy from school as her boyfriend, but everyone knows how much they cheated on each other. They're just too stupid or blind or maybe even both to notice that. If she doesn't get what she wants, she will destroy you. She's a bad person, but everyone kisses her ass because they're simple scared of her. "What do you mean?" I whispered. "I'll tell you later or we'll get detention." Hannah replied.

It was lunch and me and Hannah were sitting outside talking about this artist that's coming to town in a few months. "So you're gonna order the tickets?" I asked her. "Yeah, sure." "Thanks. I'll pay you back as soon as I have the money." I told her. "No problem." My phone started ringing. "It's Justin. I have to take this." Hannah smirked. I rolled my eyes at her and answered my phone. "Hey Justin." I smiled. "Haddie, you have to come now!" Justin said. My smile faded. "You know I'm at school right? What's wrong?" I asked all worried.

"They took Alexandra."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel
By Bieberworld_x