Chapter 8: I like him

Justin

I was having an amazing time with Haddie. I'm having fun. We just went to see this horror movie. She was scared. But it was cute. She's just cute. "Where are you taking me?" She asked. I glanced at her. "Not telling." I smirked. "Please." She begged. I shook my head. "Pretty please." She pouted. "You'll see babe." I said. "Fine." She sighed, making me chuckle

After a half hour I stopped the car and got out. I opened the door for Haddie. She thanked me and looked where we were. I took her to a hill at the side of town. You can see all the lights from the city. It's beautiful. "Wow." Haddie whispered. "This is an amazing view. It's so beautiful." She said. I walked up to her and stood beside her just looking at the view. I intertwined our fingers. "Just like you." I breathed out. I looked down at Haddie and noticed she was looking up at me. I couldn't resist it anymore. I kissed her. It was a sweet kiss. I pulled back and looked into her beautiful eyes. She had this cute smile upon her face.

Haddie

What did just happen? Justin kissed me? Really? You have no idea how happy I am. I can't stop smiling. Justin kept looking at me making me look down blushing. He lifted up my chin with his fingers. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me." I looked at him again. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I asked him. "No." He said. My smile faded. "Oh." I said looking down. "You're perfect." He whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you. No one has ever said that to me." I mumbled against his chest. "That's probably not true. You're amazing." "Is it compliment Haddie day today?" Justin and I laughed. "I'm just telling you the truth." "You're so sweet."

We just stayed there laughing and talking until I had to go home. "Thank you for today. I had a great time." I said. "Me too." Justin pulled me into a hug. "Goodnight." I said as he pulled back. Justin kissed me again. "Goodnight sweetie." He said and then left. I unlocked the door and walked in. The smile never left my face.

I like him so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel

By Bieberworld_x