Chapter 4: I will protect her with my own life

Justin

I was working in my office when Alexandra run in crying. She climbed into my lap and buried her face in my chest. "What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked, worried. "I'm scared." she mumbled. Thunder filled my ears. She's probably scared of that. "Awh. Baby girl." I cooed. "Please make it stop." She begged. "I can't, sweetie." I said, looking down at her. She looked up with tears in her eyes. She screamed when the power turned off. Great. I guess I have to finish my work tomorrow. It's late anyway. "You wanna sleep with me?" I asked. She nodded her head, not looking at me. I got up and walked up the stairs. I changed into sweats and a t-shirt and changed Alexandra in her pajama. I laid her down and we both fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up by Alexandra sitting on me while poking my cheeks with her tiny fingers giggling. "Let me sleep, Alex." I mumbled half asleep. "I'm hungry, daddy." she whined. I opened my eyes to see her pouting. I can't say no to that face. "Okay. Fine. I'm up." I said, sitting up. Alexandra smiled and left my room. She's probably going downstairs. I got up from bed and followed her. "So Alex, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked her, sitting down beside her. "Uhm." She said, putting her finger on her skin like she was thinking. "I want waffles." "For breakfast?" "YES!" she cheered, making me chuckle. "Whatever my princess want."

I was working while Alexandra played in her room. I really love that little girl. She's like my own daughter and I will protect her with my own life. Alexandra has become an important of me. My life. And I don't wanna lose her. I don't even know what I would do without that cute little girl.

"Daddy, I wanna go to the playground." Alexandra said, running into the room. I looked up from my laptop to look at her. "I need to finish this first and then we'll go to the playground, alright?" I told her. "Okay daddy." she said happily and ran out.

After a half hour I was done and went to Alexandra's room to see if she was ready to go. "You ready baby girl?" I asked, opening the door. My jaw dropped. The floor was full with her toys. She was sitting between it playing with her dolls. She looked at me. "Yes." she said and got up. "C'mon." I took her hand in mine and went downstairs.

"Alexandra, stop running away." I said as I chased after her. I wanna go home since we've been here for hours, but Alexandra doesn’t wanna go home. She wasn't looking and ran into a girl. "I'm sorry." I told her as I got to her. She looked at me and smiled. "It's okay." "Alexandra, we're going home." I said, looking at her. "No! I wanna stay here." She yelled. "Alex, we've been here for hours. It's time to go home." "But daddy." She whined, giving me those puppy dog eyes. The girl bent down to Alexandra's level. "What if you go play with my sister over there while I talk to your dad?" The girl said. Alexandra looked at me. "Okay fine. But when I say we're going home, we're going home." I told her. "Thank you daddy." She hugged me. "Kythana!" The girl yelled. A little girl came running towards us. "Yes?" "This is Alexandra and she would like to play with you. You wanna play with her?" "Sure." Kythana smiled and took Alexandra's hand and ran off.

The girl and I who I still don't know who she is walked to a bench and sat down. "I'm Haddie." She introduced. "I'm Justin." I said with a smile. "You seem young to have a daughter already." She said. "Long story." I chuckled. The little girls came running to us. "Daddy, can we get an ice cream?" Alexandra said excited. She seemed so happy which made me happy and smile. "Of course." I smiled. We stood up and walked to the ice cream shop. While we were waiting I looked at Haddie. She was beautiful actually. I can tell we're gonna be friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel
By Bieberworld_x