Chapter 14

"Alexandra is back." Haddie told her best friend as she opened her locker. "Really?" Hannah asked. "Yep. We found her at the park. She was bruised. They hurt her really bad." "I hope they find who did this to her. You went to the police right?"

Haddie hesitated to reply, because honestly they weren't planning on going. Of course they wanted to know who this to her and the one who’s responsible shouldn’t get away with it that easily. But they're scared if they go report it that they take Alexandra away again and they don't want that. "Please tell me you did." Hannah said. Haddie sighed. "We didn't." she told her. "Why not?" "Because they will take her away again." "And they won't when they found she is with Justin?" Hannah asked.

Haddie sighed as she closed her locker, knowing her best friend was right. The two of them were about to walk to class when the biggest player of school appeared in front of them. Haddie groaned, not really in the mood for his shit. "What do you want, Jake?" Haddie snapped, rolling her eyes. "Hey babe." he smirked. "Don't you ever call me babe ever again. Or you will regret it." "You wanna go out this weekend?" Jake asked, totally ignoring what Haddie just said. "Never in a million years."

Haddie was getting pissed off. She hated Jake. She couldn't stand him. He was known as the biggest player of school and he probably slept with every single girl from the cheerleading team and probably other girls too. "C'mon babe. Why not?" Haddie glared at him. "Did you not hear me? Don't call me babe!" "C'mon baby." he begged, moving closer to Haddie. She pushed him away. "No. I have a boyfriend. Leave me alone." she snapped. "Jake, just go away. We don't want you here." Hannah told him. Jake looked at her. "And what are you gonna do about it?" he asked with that stupid smirk on his face. "I'll tell your dad what you did last week." Hannah threatened. His eyes widened. "Don't you dare." he hissed. Hannah moved closer to him. Their faces were inches from each other. "Watch me."

Oh did I forget to mention Jake and Hannah are stepbrother and stepsister? Hannah's mom married Jake's dad last summer. Jake and Hannah don't get along that well, but they try for their parents. But there are moments they can eat each other alive.

"I heard my favorite girl is back." Ryan said as he entered the living room. Alexandra was playing with her toys. She looked up and when she saw Ryan a beautiful smile appeared on her face. "Ryry!" she yelled running in his arms. He picked her up and hugged her. "Missed me?" he softly asked. Alexandra nodded. Ryan smiled and put Alexandra back on her feet who went straight to her toys again. "You happy you got her back?" Ryan asked Justin. "More than happy." he replied, smiling as he looked at the little girl. "I really missed her. I even missed those toys being all around the place. I just love it. I don't care if the floor is a mess. She needs to play." "You would be a really good dad." "Thanks." Justin chuckled. "Can you watch her? I have to go pick up Haddie." "Sure. No problem." Ryan said. Justin got up and put his jacket on. "Don't put the house on fire." he warned his best friend.

Last time Ryan was alone in the house, he tried to cook but while he was cooking he went to play a video game in the living room and forgot all about the food. That didn't end up very well. "Don't worry. Now go. You don't want your girlfriend to wait for you, do you?" Ryan said. "Bye." Justin chuckled and left the house.

"Are you sure you're not coming over?" Justin asked for the third time. "I have so much homework that's due tomorrow. I really can't. Sorry babe." Haddie told him. "Awh." he pouted. "Aren't you cute when you're looking like that?" she teased before pecking his lips. "I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked. "Yeah. Bye Justin. Say goodnight to Lexi." "Bye love." Haddie smiled and closed the car door before Justin drove off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel

By Bieberworld_x