Chapter 6: Beach

Justin

I was making breakfast for Alexandra when the doorbell rang. "Here you go." I said, laying the sandwiches I just made in front of her. "Thanks daddy." She said and started eating. The bell rang again. So many impatient people are living on this world. I opened the door to see Haddie and Kythana. "Hey guys." I said. "Hi." Haddie smiled. I let them in and closed the door. "Yeah. Sorry we were just having breakfast." I said. "Oh I'm sorry. Are we bothering you?" Haddie asked. "Of course not." I said, walking into the kitchen. Alexandra was still eating. "Look who's here." I told her. She looked up and a smile appeared on her face when she saw it were Haddie and Kythana. "Haddie!" She yelled and attacked her with a hug. Haddie picked her up. "Hey cutie." She smiled and put her back down. "Daddy, can I play with Keke?" Alexandra asked. "Sure. But in the living room. Not your room." I told her. She nodded and ran off with Kythana.

I sat down and made myself a sandwich. "You can sit down ya know." I chuckled. Haddie blushed and sat down. "Do you want one?" I asked when I noticed she was looking at me. "No. Thanks. I'm good." She said. "What are you doing here so early? It's only 9AM." I asked. "Kythana and I are going to the beach and I was wondering if you and Alexandra wanted to come." "That sounds great. Can you get Alexandra ready while I change?" I asked her. "Yeah sure. No problem." She smiled.

I changed clothes since I was wearing sweatpants and some shirt. It's been a while since I last went to the beach. I think it will be fun. "Let's sit here." Haddie said and laid down her towel before sitting down on it. The girls and I sat down as well. "What do you wanna do?" Haddie asked them. "What about we make a sand castle?" I suggested. "Yeah!" They both yelled. I smiled and gave them everything they needed to make one. "Justin, could you please put some sunscreen on my back?" Haddie asked. She was wearing her bikini underneath her clothes. "Yeah. Sure." I said. She handed me the sunscreen and laid down on her stomach. She closed her eyes while I put it on her back.

"So done." I said, putting the sunscreen away. "Thanks boo." She smiled and turned on her back. "Daddy, can you help us?" Alexandra asked. "Of course sweetie."

Haddie

I watched as Justin played with the girls. I have to admit. He's amazing. He's only 19 years old and the way he acts with Alexandra. It's just amazing. It's like he's her real dad. I find it kinda sad what Alexandra's parents did to her, but I have a feeling she's in good hands with Justin. He treats her like he would treat his own daughter.

I only met him like 2 weeks ago but I can already tell that I like him. I think I have a crush on him, but the problem is. I'm still in high school. I'm 17. Turning 18 this year. He doesn't know that. So I would never have a chance with him.

Justin

It was noon and we were all hungry. "We can go to McDonalds." Haddie said. "That's a good idea." I smiled. "C'mon girls." I took all of our stuff and walked to McDonalds which wasn't that far away. We ordered our food and sat down when it was ready. "I'm having so much fun." Haddie suddenly said. "Yeah me too. It's been awhile since I last went to the beach." I told her. "You should go more often." "I know." I sighed. "It's just I'm busy with work and now I have to take care of Alexandra." "You need to make time to just to relax. Go watch a movie or something."

While Haddie and I talked, Alexandra and Kythana were having their own conversation about toys. I have to say; Haddie is an amazing girl. She's beautiful and smart. She's nice and caring. Yeah, I think I'm starting to like her. Me and her talking when we got interrupted by some rude girl. "Well well well if this isn't Haddie." The girl said. "What do you want Stephanie?" Haddie hissed. "I'm just wondering why a guy like him would be doing with a girl like you. Look at you. You're ugly and worthless. I bet he doesn't even like you." She smirked. I am confused. Who the fuck is she? "Can you stop talking to her like that? She isn't ugly. She's beautiful. She isn't worthless. She actually means a lot to me. So why don't you just shut up and leave me and her alone?" I snapped. The girl named Stephanie looked at Haddie. "This isn’t over yet." She said and walked away. "Thank you." Haddie said. "No problem. Who was she?" I asked. "Some bitch from school." She replied. Wait. What? "School?" I thought out loud. Haddie sighed and looked down. "I'm 17. I'm in my senior year." She mumbled. "Hey. It's okay. It's not a crime being friends with someone who's younger or older." I chuckled. She giggled and looked up. "You're right." "Are you thinking about going to college?" I asked her. "Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I think I'm just gonna do a year nothing. Just thinking about what I wanna do." She replied. "You can do that." Haddie nodded.

We finished eating and went back to the beach to just to walk at water. Alexandra was holding my left hand and Kythana was holding Haddie's right hand. I didn't realize I was walking closer to Haddie and our hands touched now and then. I looked down at her hand and intertwined our fingers. She looked down at our hands and then up to me. I smiled making her smile as well. Her smile is so beautiful. I just love it.

I can honestly say that I'm falling for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My little angel

By Bieberworld_x