"It was just a simple mistake..." Fishleg's quiet voice trailed off and you jerked your head at his direction to find him stroking Meatlug carefully. But what he said was just final for you.

"I don't know how you can be so calm after someone punched your dragon, Fishlegs. If anyone did that to Crystal I'll be sure to make that person bleeding to death by now." You spoke not taking your eyes off Mariah so she knows that you were indirectly talking about her. After finishing you turned your heels and left, not caring about the others calling behind you.

You were walking towards the forest when you heard the thrumming footsteps of someone running from behind. It didn't take a genius to figure out that they belonged to a dragon and it was obviously Crystal.
She soon caught up with you and was now walking side by side with you, there were no words or sounds exchanged on your way to the cove, but once you arrived there you let out a frustrated scream.

Crystal just tilted her head to the side and watched you with a pout, a moment later she was next to you and layed down. You leaned on her and rested your head onto hers, an exasperated sigh leaving your lips while you tried to calm down, but it was no use because your mind was preoccupied with the thoughts from earlier. 

The image of Mariah hitting Meatlug made you grit your teeth in frustration, everything about her just seemed to annoy you in a whole new level and it made you wonder how calm the others have reacted. 

"Even Hiccup didn't say anything!" You yelled out while straightening up in a sitting position, Crystal crooned silently but you weren't sure if she was agreeing with you or it was a perplexed noise.

"I just want to wrap my hands around her neck and- ugh!" The moment you finished the sentence you processed what you had said and widened your eyes, wishing for her death was something totally out of character for you and realluly tried to calm down this time. You tilted your head and saw Crystal gaping you with a worried expression on her face, you sighed and you bit your upper lip.

"I'm going crazy here... You want to go home?" You asked her and Crystal instantly stood up, as you were going to climb on the saddle Crystal moved and turned around in one swift move. The next thing you know, you are showered with wet saliva which was now dripping from your face, when you touched the slimy liquid you laughed and then proceeded to glare at Crystal.

She had that loving gummy smile that always warmed your heart and it was enough to make you always forgive her about anything.

"You sneaky overgrown lizard!" You let out loud giggles, playing around with Crystal sending light punches at her and she kicked back. After that you scratched her on her chin where she very much enjoyed and soon enough she let out a series of purrs.

Suddenly she sat up tall and fluttered her scruffy ears while scanning around as if looking for someone or something. You instantly got up and followed Crystal's gaze, being the skittish person you are you took out your dagger and gripped it tightly.

Your eyes were fixed on the opening of the Cove where some bushes were rustling. A second later a person came out and you stopped yourself before throwing the knife at your boyfriend.

"Figured you'd be here." He said while walking in your direction and Toothless following closely behind. When Toothless spotted Crystal they jumped around and began their usual game of chasing each other.

You didn't say anything in response just licked your lips and fixed your gaze on the ground below. Then an overwhelming urge to ask a particular question overcame you.

"Where's Mariah?" You spat, completely ignoring his previous statement. There was noticeable anger in your tone but you did nothing to hide it, considering that pretty much everyone found out about your hatred towards Mariah.