3 Nights With A Prince/ Erotic City

En başından başla

------------------------------------

The press conference was now over and Prince and I had the rest of the weekend to ourselves we held hands as we walked around Paris sight seeing all the beautiful places and took pictures of me in front of the eiffel tower.

"Sooo what do we do today" "Well there is a Versace fashion show I was invited to I figured we can do that and then I have dinner reservations set up for us somewhere very special" we held hands as we continued walking and looking around

"So how does it feel to be done with the tour" we took a stop somewhere eating macarons "It's bitter sweet Im relieved it's over but I am gonna miss it. It feels like I just belong there and it all happened so fast it seemed like just yesterday I was serving tables and stripping to make ends meet and now i'm performing in Paris engaged to the most beautiful man in the world. Honestly I can't thank you enough for making my dreams come true" "It was all you I just guided you..I told you just stay down for the come up now look at you " "Didn't you just feel that connection between us when we danced how we connected and just went off each other"he nodded "that's how I feel every time I'm up there music will always be my first love" I looked around the area "I wanna get married here right on top of the Eiffel tower...this place brings me nothing but happiness" he laughed "whereverr you wanna go" "or maybe a beachh..or something simple like a nice park..there's so much to pick from"  "Anything you want you got" we leaned across the table kissing when we were interrupted by two french girls and a guy "Hiii Mr. Prince can we have autograph?" they spoke with strong accents "I am sorry I don't do autographs guys" they frowned but Prince gave them a little bit of conversation which they seemed happy with before walking off..I wasn't bothered people had been taking pictures and following him around all day nothing new.

---------------------Mayte pov*------------------

"THATTTTTT BITCHHHH!" I screamed to the top of my lungs "Mayte honey it's ok he will realize he is making a mistake and come back to you" my mother said as we both watched the Paris performance...that should be me all of it! "He is probably only with her because she is pregnant there's no way possible he loves her" "since when does she sing?!? this isn't fair she is gonna get all my money and I am gonna be broke" "maybe....you can sell some of his stuff just dont stress about it honey your dad and his lawyers are working on this" I threw the remote and stormed off this was a nightmare I can't believe this wa shappening I worked so hard to build an image up for us and this is what he does?! oh payback was gonna be sweeter than this little "cherry".