Chapter 16: Begin Again

Start from the beginning

     "Uhmmm.... Maybe. But you still owe me a lot of answers. Hehe! Look, Tenten. I just decided to open up my heart and let go of what I should let go. I've realized that I'm the one who's making it harder and more complicated for me. For now, let's just be friends. Let's say, we're gonna begin again from the start. It is still hard for me, you know. Human as we are, we tend to have difficulties in forgiving someone and forgetting something. Most especially when it left a reminder, a scar difficult to expunge perhaps. You're gone for six years, Tenten. And six long years for me isn't easy to forget. If you only knew what I've been through... Anyway, don't worry. Forgiving you totally won't take long."

     "Thanks a million, Junjun. I understand. I'll look forward to it. Always remember that I'm just here to help you in anything, okay? I'm thinking that I need to make up with the things I have missed while I'm gone."

     "Yeah. You really should," Joonmyeon said with a giggle. "Let's go, Tenten. Maybe they're already bored of waiting," he added as he turned back and started walking away.

     "Okay. But uhmmm.... Junjun..." He trailed off.

     "Yep?" He responded as he looked back.

     "Can I... Can I ask for a-another hug? It's okay if you don't want. I won't insist."

     And after Jongdae said that, Joonmyeon went straight to him. Without any piece of hesitation, Junjun wrapped his arms around Tenten. The other gladly hugged back and cherished the moment. After several seconds, he pulled away slightly and did something that made Joonmyeon look like he had seen a ghost.

     "I-I'm... I'm sorry, Junjun. I'm just carried away. You can hit me if you feel like you want to," Jongdae apologized for the peck he delivered to Joonmyeon's forehead.

     "I-It's okay. I'm j-just...shocked..."

     "Sure? Hit me if you want."

     "Uhmmm... Okay. Close your eyes," he spoke in a low volume and the other complied.

     "Bam! You, small dinosaur!" Junjun exclaimed as he flicked both of Tenten's ears. He was laughing hard while running away and the other one was just like, "Yah! Why are you like this to me?"

---

     "Look! There they are!" Jongin excitedly chirped as he tapped Kyungsoo on the shoulders.

     "Well, they seem like okay already," Kyungsoo commented.

     "I'm happy for them," Sehun & Luhan unexpectedly said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled while the others slowly turned their heads to them.

     "What?!" They spoke again at the same time as they noticed their stares and they saw grins slowly forming on the other four's lips.

     "We're just brothers!" And again, they reacted simultaneously.

     "Why are you so defensive? We haven't said anything yet," Baekhyun asked in a teasing tone.

     "..." Sehun decided to be quiet to avoid speaking with his Luhan-hyung at the same time but the older did likewise.

     "Oi? Speechless? Why are you so defensive? Answer us," Jongin delivered the query.

     "Because we know that you'll tease us after you grin," the two answered in synch again.

     "We. You heard that, guys, we. Your minds are really the same. Well, are you sure neither of you has telepathic abilities? Because it seems like either of you has," Chanyeol took his turn to join the issue.