Chapter 5

Okay this is the last one i have written. I will get it up as soon as possible. Love everyone of you. I hope you like it and please be nice. I do spend a lot of time on here for you guys. Thanks

~Hunter

Chapter 5

            I could hear the crowd screaming on the other side of the stage. We were all doing our rituals. Liam’s was to go to a corner and focus. Lou’s was to laugh and joke around with the drummer, Josh. Harry’s was to make weird faces and go as high as he could. Zayn’s been to make sure everyone was ready and sing in his falsetto. Mine was to go over to the buffet table and eat.

            We got into position and ran out onto stage. The familiar tone started.

            “You’re insecure. Don’t know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the door.” Liam sang loudly into his microphone. I loved his voice, more than any girl could. He sang like an angel, he used to sing me to sleep. The show went on and what can I say we were great. Except there was this girl up front and she lifted up her shirt. Lou stopped the song and told the audience to please keep all clothing wear on. I died. I was literally rolling around on the stage floor. Everyone was laughing along with me. I saw a few familiar faces in the crowd and I tried to point to all of them while I was singing. I saw all the signs that said “I love you Niall.”

            I love those signs. They make me feel good about what I do. I loved all my fans. They were so important to me, I would have never met these fantastic guys if it weren’t for them.

            We sang moments. Then we went back stage for the end of the show signing. We got lots of cool stuff. Some girl tried to kiss me, that’s when Louis called sercirity. I told him not to worry about it, but he was angry. Lou was such a good guy.

            “Louis. Don’t worry about it. She was just another Niall lover.”

            “No it’s not okay. We love our fans but we also have limits and no girl is going to just walk up and try to kiss you.”

            “Why Lou?” I wriggled my eyebrows. We were in the back in our dressing room getting dressed back into our normal clothes.

            “Niall. I have to tell you something.” He said seriously. I nodded.

            “I just want to say that I do like you. Like more than a friend. I didn’t realize it before, but when we kissed I felt that spark. I just can’t though, because I have to think of Harry. But I just wanted to let you know that I do like you.” He smiled and sat down in a chair. I was startled. I kept facing the walls and put on my shirt.

            “I like you too, but I love Liam and I couldn’t let that happen.” I frowned. I walked out of the dressing room. Liam was doing his hair in the mirror. I came out and his face lit up. He looked around the room.

            “Hey.” He walked over to me and put his arms around my waist and pulled me in. He gave me a small kiss. My eyes fluttered close. I loved the taste of his lips. They tasted like cinnamon this time.

            “Hi.” I bit my lip. I pulled out of his grasp and sat on the chair. I was so confused. Who did I like? Who did I want to be with? I could feel his eyes burning into my skin. I did love him. I loved them both. I put my head into my hands. I tangled my fingers up in my blonde hair. I was just so confused.

            “Niall? Are you okay?” His voice was high.

            “Fine.” I said, “Just a little….. sick.” I wasn’t lying, I had a huge head ache now.