Chapter 14

I'm so sorry it took so long to update. Technical difficulties. Plus I met this super hot guy! Lol Oh well. To bad he isn't a directioner. :) READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE. i LOVE YOU ALL!

~Hunter

Chapter 14

            We had a fun night. Really fun and the dinner was fantastic. The dinner is always good to me though. This was amazing.

            “Thanks, Liam.” I smiled when he insisted on taking all of the tab.

             He laughed. “You will just have to make it up to me later.” He gave me a wink. I laughed. But inside I was terrified. Why was he acting so weird tonight? He was always the strict, fun-sucking, cute, adorable, perfect, and innocent boy. He is acting like..like…Louis?

            “I will pay you back love.” I smiled. His eyebrows raised and he moved really close to my face. I could feel his breath on my nose.

            “I don’t want money.”

            “What do you want, then?”

            “You.” He whispered.

            My heart started to beat faster. He got up and took my hand. We inched our way to the bathroom. It was a one stall bathroom, he locked the door and turned to me. He kissed me roughly. It was sloppy and messy. He pushed me up against the wall and a grunt escaped his mouth. He grinded against me playfully. I held in my laugh as he went exploring again. His hands slid down my body and went to my bum. He squeezed it and I couldn’t help but laugh. He pulled away for a second.

            “I love your laugh. Now where was I in the car.” He inched his way down my body to my crotch. I was so nervous. What was I supposed to do? I moaned as his fingers slid through every dent. I held on to him.

            “Before we go any farther I want to know something.” He frowned.

            “Okay?” I nodded my head.

            “Do you love just me? Or Lou to still? ” He frowned.

            “I…. I just.. I don’t know. I can’t decide.”

            He looked at me in disappointment and shock. A tear fell down his cheek.

            “I’m sorry.” I could feel myself tearing up. “I can’t choose. I’m so sorry.” I took a sorrowful look at him and opened up the door. I ran out. I sprinted out of the restaurant and looked both ways. Where was I going to go? I didn’t want him to look for me. I just ran down the street. I took a couple turns and I was walking down some alley.

            It smelled funny, like garbage and drugs. I walked over to the wall and slid down it. The ground was cold. IT was grimy and the dirt was all over my jeans. I didn’t know what to do. There were the sounds of cars honking and people screaming. Where was I? I didn’t know where I was, I was cold, and I didn’t want to go back home and face Liam. The tears started to fall. I couldn’t stop shaking. I tried to keep warm by holding my hands close to me and rubbing them more together. I was freezing and I started to hiccup. The ice rushed through my veins and made me cry harder. I have cried more in the last week then I have in my whole life. I buried my head into my knees and slowly drifted to sleep.

            “Niall? Are you Niall Horan?” I rubbed my eyes and rubbed them slowly. I remembered everything from the night before.

            “Niall!” Lou came running up to me from behind the cop. He pulled me into a hug and I felt the water pour down my cheeks. I missed him.