Chapter 7

So guys the big question? Nouis? or Niam? I don't even know i am way confused. Comment for advice for me please. i always love hearing from fans! Thanks guys! I love you all so much! Hope you like it.

~Hunter

Chapter 7

            We got back to me and his hotel for the night. Our other hotel was at the other end of town. We both slept in just boxers so we didn’t need any pj’s. I know it was on purpose that Liam got a one bed bedroom.

            “No. I’ll just sleep on the floor.” He said as convincingly as possible.

            I was already in the full bed. I let out a big sigh, “No just sleep on here.”

            “No, I’m sleeping here.” He laid down. I lay my head on the pillow and tossed and turned for a couple minutes. I looked over and I could hear Liam breathing loudly. I turned back over. I was never going to get to sleep this way. I slowly got out of bed and tiptoed to the homemade bed he made. I pushed on his shoulder gently. He kept snoring silently.

            I pushed it again, “Liam.” He stirred a bit and wrinkled his nose a bit but continued to sleep.

            “Liam.” I pushed his arm again.

            “Liam wake up.” I said louder and gave his a light push. He stirred and his eyes opened a bit.

            “What’s wrong Niall?” He said sleepily.

            “I can’t sleep. Can I sleep with you?” He nodded and moved over a bit. I smiled and climbed in right next to him. I lay my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

            “I love you.” He sighed out.

            “I love you more.”

            We slept the rest of the night on the floor, half-naked, and holding each other like we never wanted to let go. I know I didn’t.

            I woke up startled. Another bad dream. I got out of the blankets and left a peaceful looking Liam there. I wanted to watch him, but that would bed creepy. I went downstairs, because I know that this continental breakfast was supposed to be really good. Oh it was.

            “Liam will be thirsty.” I grabbed a couple cups of cold water and walked slowly up to our room. I slid the key down and walked in quietly. Liam was still sleeping. Time for a wakeup call. Revenge is sweet.

            I put the cups on the table and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. I got back up and grabbed two cups.

            “LIAM!” He stirred but didn’t wake up. Wrong thing to do Liam. I threw the cold water on his face. He shot forward with a priceless look on his face.

            “Niall!! You’re going to die.” He tried to get up but then I threw another cup on him. It didn’t slow him down one bit. I grabbed the last cup and ran away from him. Water was going out all the sides. He grabbed onto my foot but I threw the last cup on him.

            He switched me around so he was on the bottom. He sat on top of me.

            “Your going to pay, Horan.” He let spit come out of his mouth in a long strand. I shook my head.

            “No. Please. No. Please Liam I will do anything!” He sucked it back up. Shit.

            “Anything?”

            I nodded.

            “Make me a bath.” I nodded again and slid out from underneath him and literally sprinted to the bathroom. I filled up the bath and made sure it was warm.

            I got up, “Liam its ready.” I turned around and met a very naked Liam.

            “Okay, but its not for me. Its for us.” He grabbed onto me and slung me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. He took off my shoes and then my pants. He debated about my boxers and decided to keep those on. Then he threw me in the water. Shirt and all and he jumped in with me.

            “I’m getting out.” I said, half of me was dying and the other was anger. I just got stripped by Liam. Not many girls can say that and only one guy can.

            “You promised me.” He said. He spun me around and met my lips. This was a very intense kiss. He kissed me and pushed me onto the opposite side of the bath tub wall. He grabbed my thigh and brought it up to his waist. I brought my other leg around him. He somehow got my shirt off. I smiled and got into a deep snog with my lover. I broke apart.

            “Liam, don’t stop. I just wanted to ask you something.” I asked in between each kiss.

            “Hmm?” His lips were still to mine.

            “Do you want to be my boyfriend?” I asked seriously. I don’t think I have ever seen Liam grin that big.

            “Of course Niall. I love you.” I kissed him. I held onto him, he was now officially mine and he wasn’t going anywhere. I forgot about everything. Absolutely everything but Louis. He was the only thing I was worried about. My poor Louis.