Chapter 19

Hey guys sorry about the last short chapter. This one is short as well. Love you all! READ,COMMENT AND VOTE!! 

~Hunter

Lou POV.

I begged and pleaded for Liam just to leave our relationship as it was. I did like him. I fancied him a lot actually. I told him he didn’t have to break up with Niall. That we could just keep everything a secret. He refused and left the room. I sat there for the longest time and waited for him to come back. He didn’t come back for 5 minutes and I slowly fell into a slight sleep.

The door opened and I heard him come in. I smiled in my sleep. He muttered something that was to quiet to hear. I kept my eyes closed.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.” I grinned. I opened my eyes a bit so I could see him. He looked stressed. His eyes were red and his lip was trembling. I sat up in my bed and tried to avoid hitting my ankle.

“Babe? You okay?” He winced at the sound of my voice. I held out my arms and he climbed onto my lap. He buried his head into the crook of my neck.

“I just miss Niall. That’s all.” He turned to me. Our eyes locked and the bridge of his eyes were filling with water. “You should have seen his face. He was heart broken. I couldn’t stand to see him like that. So I left.”

“You did the right thing.” I gave him a weak smile and kissed his temple affectionately. He held onto my hand.  Our fingers intertwined. He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed every knuckle. I felt my face get hot. He was so perfect and I can’t believe I didn’t see that before.

“These are the moments I live for.” He smiled. I kissed his lips quickly before he could reject. He gave me a smile and leaned forward and our lips met for a second more.

“You’re the reason that I live.” I laughed. I pecked his lips again. His face got reddish and I let out a giggle.

“Well lets make your life a little more exciting.” He smiled cheekily. I grinned. He kissed my lips once more.

“Quick teasing me.” I said seriously. He laughed and pulled me into his arms. I love the taste of his lips on mine. His lips touched mine for a moment and he pulled away again. I gave him a dirty glare. His scent lingered on my lips

“Are you gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this why? I think you know I like you a lot and I think that we got a shot. Are you gonna kiss me or not?” I sang to him in my best country voice. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

“You’re a dirty boy.” I laughed with him.

“Oh really? If you think that’s dirty I can’t wait to show you what is going to happen next.” He winked at me and my face went red. He ran his hand from my shoulder blade to my lower back. I shuddered under his cold touch. He slid his down a little farther until it was on my bum. He kissed my lips again and this time he kept it there for a little longer but he still pulled away. I was getting very irritated, why was he doing this to me. I leaned in but he didn’t meet my lips. I opened my eyes and he had a smirk on his face.

“I’m not going to kiss you.” He chuckled. I frowned. He got up and walked out of the door. Leaving me with a confused mind and a lasting wink. I could still smell his cologne even when he was long gone. Was he trying to kill me? I lay back against the wall and closed my eyes.

“Damn.” I laughed.

Zayn POV

‘I think we should take a break’ I read that message over and over. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hand through my black hair. I felt the stiffness of the hairspray and gel.

 ‘Why, love?’ I read that message I sent.

‘Don’t call me that. I found somebody else.’ That is when my heart started to pump fast. Someone else? Someone besides me?

‘Fine I respect you decision. I guess. :’(’ I answered. I really didn’t though. Why was Perrie breaking up with me? We had been together for only a short period of time. I mean I guess I knew we weren’t right together. That’s what made me stress out when I was always around the boys. The way that Niall looked at Liam and Lou, and them at him. It was like they could never love anyone else and I knew that it wasn’t the way my relationship was.

I opened up the door to Niall’s room. I had to apologize for being such a jerk. I put on a happy face that was far from real. He was laying face down on the bed with his head buried in the pillow. There was sobbing that filled the air. I ran over to the bed and grabbed his hand. I couldn’t wrap him in a hug.

“Niall.” He was silent. “You okay?” I tried to hold in the tears. God, I hope this wasn’t cause of me. If I made him like this, I might as well just go die.

“No…….Liam broke up with me…” He cried out in hiccups. It sounded like the Morse code.

“What? Why? When? Oh sweetie.” I knew exactly how he felt. I caressed the skin on the back of his hand. He was sweating and his eyes were blood shot. How could Liam do this to him?

“I think that him and Louis are….are…are together.” His dried tears were now flowing with new ones.

“Why would you think that? Its ridiciouless.” I almost laughed. Those two were like arch enemies.

“He was in Louis room. Liam walked towards Louis room when he left. He even mentioned Louis when he was talking. Why was Liam the one that found him when he was breaking his ankle? Isn’t weird how Liam was with him and found him immediately? Why was either of them down that way anyway?” What he said made sense. Was Liam cheating on Niall with Lou? What was going on and why was Harry standing up for Niall? Where we all just a huge gay boy band? Even I was starting to question my sexuality.