Chapter 18

I have a few more chapters actually. Keep on reading. I love you all. LILO and NARRY or NOUIS or NIAM or LARRY???? AND what is going on with zayn. Why is he so pissy? COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU!

~Hunter

Niall POV

He ran his fingers through his curls after i kissed him. He looked at me with confused eyes. I pulled away from him and looked at him. He gave me a weak smile. I could tell it was just one of those in the moment things. 

"Sorry." I gasped. I brought my hand up to my lips. i wasn't going to let any other stupid things come out of my mouth.

"Well...um...." The whole room got so awkward. I thought it was going to be one of those romantic moments you always see in the movie, but it wasn't. Everything was off. He closed his green eyes and gave me a quick hug. I didn't hug him back. It meant nothing. 

"Feel better, Niall." He smiled. I lay there on the bed in a world of confusion. I didn't know what was going on in my life right now? Did i love Louis or Liam? Did I fancy Harry? I closed my eyes and ran my hands over my face. I couldn't stop thinking of the way his lips felt on mine. His were rougher but still the softest thing. They tasted like coffee or chocolate. It was a mixture. His green eyes with that terrified look when i leaned in, but during the kiss he was so confident. The way his curly hair felt between my fingers. I sighed. I didn't care how awkward it was after. It was perfect during.

"Um...Niall?" My head shot up from somebody in the room. I saw that familiar pair of hazel eyes. I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Liam I missed you. Where were you? I had a terrible night. I'm sorry for running off like that. I'm so sorry Liam." I reached my good arm out towards him. He looked at me but didn't come and comfort me like he usually would.

"I was with Louis. He got hurt and the rest of the boys stayed with you. I got to tell you something, Niall." He rubbed the back of his head and sighed. He walked over to me and played with my hair. It wasn't like normal though. It was stiff and uncomfortable. But even his touch was comforting to me. I just missed everything about him. I loved his scent and his eyes and how caring he was. I loved him.

"I think we should......... take a break." 

"What?" I whispered. He must have been joking. My voice was shaking and my legs got weak. The bridge of my eyes were wet. What was he pulling here? I held my head up and tried to keep strong. I held onto the blanket. 

"But what about everything that happened towards us. What about all the times you said I love you? Did they mean nothing to you? Was it just a joke?" I started to cry. I couldn't hold it in any longer. 

"No. None of it was a joke. I meant it all. I just don't feel the same way anymore. I do love you. I'm sorry." He avoided my stare as he walked out of the room. I buried my head into the sheets. I was so alone. 

"Then why are you leaving?" I whimpered. 

Liam Pov

That was the hardest thing I have ever done. The way his beautiful blue eyes lit up when he saw me but broke apart when i left. I knew i broke his heart. I was going to go back to Lou's room for comfort but i just couldn't bring myself there. I walked down the hall to the cafeteria. Food. That was Niall's favorite thing. Even the ice reminded me of him. I felt so distant and i couldn't concentrate. I had to hold on to the handycap rail to keep myself from falling apart. 

"I'm sorry, Niall." I whispered to myself over and over in my head. I couldn't get that sad look when i said those 7 words of hatred. I needed to get away from here. I need to escape these memories. I wish i could disappear. I held onto my other hand. I wish they were Niall's. Why did I do this for Louis? I loved Niall more then I love words. Louis and I have something so special. I love Louis and i wasn't going to give up what i had with him because i feel guilty. 

"Do you want something?" The rude lady asked with a frown. Her red fingernails tapped against the table irritation filled her eyes. Her brown eyes were ugly and unflattering. She wore to much make up and there was a huge mole below her nose. Her voice was raspy and broken.

"I want somebody to love." Her eyes widen and her mouth turned to a toothy grin.

"I can help you with that." I gave her a disgusted look and got up from the table. I should just give up on love. Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong and no one understands you? Do you ever want to run away?

I did. I want everything and more. I walked back to Louis room, he was asleep in his bed. His hair was messed up and his eyes were closed. 

I remember why I left Niall. For this sight. For this boy. For this love. I walked over to him and kissed his head. He stirred but didn't wake up.

"Niall...." He whispered. He was dreaming of Niall.

"I love you Louis." I smiled.

"I love you more, Liam." He muttered under his breathe.