"We're here" i said and pinch her cheeks. We entered inside immediately. Both of us bowed at staffs of hosts of the show. We're so late.

"Sorry" we said and waited backstage.

"Hello Korea. The long wait is over. This is their first interview together. The most trending pair of the year. Let's welcome Sana and Tzuyu" the host said as she introduce us on the public. The audience stood up and clap their hands.

"Hello everyone" Tzuyu waved her hand and I did the same. I didn't expect a lot of people will watch the show inside the building. We sat on the sofa prepared for us. It has pillows and cute plushies.

"Thank you for having us here" I said while looking at them.

"So how was the drama going?"

"We're almost done filming everything. Next week, they will show some pics and the trailer of the drama" Tzuyu answered. It's my first interview live that's why I'm kinda nervous. Tzuyu tapped my back and smiled at me.

"Uhmm yeah. I'm also excited to see the teasers" I replied. I'm so nervous that I can't even reply properly.

"I'm here" Tzuyu whispered as she held my hand. Thanks to the pillow.

"They are so adorable right?" The host asked and the crowd cheered out loud.

"All right you two, I'm going to ask a lot of questions now. Everyone was excited to hear your answer" she said.

"I'm going to ask this to Sana. Is there a possibility that you'd date Tzuyu if she's single?" Shoot. Out of all questions, that's the first one. Surely, my parents are watching this interview.

I'm dating her, she's not single. She's my girlfriend. My one and only Tzuyu.

That's my answer

"Sana?"

"Hmm, it depends upon the situation" I answered trying to say the right word.

"How about Tzuyu?"

"Why not?" she said and a lot of them giggled.

"You have a boyfriend right Tzuyu? The famous dancer Wen Junhui?" She just nodded her head. I'm pretty sure she's choking again inside hearing she's dating her brother lol

"Kindly explain why you are so sweet together then?" The host was smiling. She's teasing us and she wants to hear more.

"We're close friends. The cast of 'Fall in Love With Me' were all close friends" I said. Tzuyu just smiled.

"Yes. We're just really close" Tzuyu answered.

"You're really close that you're holding her hand behind that pillow?" She asked and we immediately removed it.

"Ahaha. It's so cold here that's why I held her hand" Tzuyu answered trying to cover up what happened.

"Yeah yeah" now the interview becomes more awkward. We keep on telling lies in front of the audience.

"We gathered a lot of information, and you have an upcoming song and promotion with Wonpil. Is it true that you're dating him?"

"No. I'm not dating anyone. Wonpil is my childhood friend" I replied.

"Yeah. She's not dating anyone" Tzuyu added.

Only you

They asked us to promote the drama. They asked a lot of questions and the interview ended like that.

"Thank you so much. I hope you will support the drama" Tzuyu said.

"Yes. I hope you will love and support it. We'll work hard" I added before bowing at them.