Chapter 41ortyone

Kayla's P.O.V.

I was waiting for Prince to come home. He starts to be out late, and doesn't come home until 3am. I ran a hand through my hair, that grew back to it's original length.

In the last nine months, I moved in with prince. I forgave him, and my mom was being...her, so I moved out.

*Flash back-6 months ago*

Me and Prince were watching Tv in my room, when I sat on his lap facing him. I pecked his lips, but he wanted more. We...ya know...and the next morning, my mom went off.

Mom: Good morning you two.

She was standing over us sipping on her coffee. I groaned, and palmed my forehead.

Mom: If you two do this again, make sure you're quieter, and do it someplace else, this will not be tolerated in my house.

Kayla: Really mom?!

Mom: My house, my rules.

She left the room, and closed the door. I got ready, and started packing my clothes.

Prince: What are you doing?

Kayla: I'm not staying here anymore.

Prince: Let's go to my place.

On my way out of the door, my dad begged me not to leave. My mom just sat at the table, and watched me go. She really didn't care that her only daughter was leaving forever. She had a dumb smirk on her face, but when I drove off, I knew she was in tears.

*Flash back over."

Prince stumbled through the door. it was 2am, and I could tell he was drunk.

Kayla: Where were you?

Prince: Don't worry about it.

He slurred his words. I walked up to him, and looked him in the eye. I most definitely smelled the alcohol in his breath.

Kayla: Will you tell me where you were, please?

Prince: I was somewhere you weren't.

Kayla: Prince! Where were you?!

Prince: Stop acting like a bitch!

Everyone knows whenever a drunk man talks, he speaks the truth. I was hurt, but I still wanted answers. I started to loose my patience.

Kayla: Were you with Kelly?

Prince: Move.

Kayla: Were you with Kelly, or not?!

Prince: I said move out of the way!

He was making my blood boil. He tried to walk past me, but I blocked his path up the stairs. I smelled Kelly's cheap perfume. He was cheating on me.

Kayla: You bitch! You did cheat on me!

I started hitting and punching his chest. He got annoyed.

Prince: Move bitch!

He slapped me with much force. I fell on the ground, holding my check. My face burned when I felt the tears stream. I ran up the stairs to our room.

Prince: What the fuck are you doing?!

Kayla: Leaving.

Prince: Please dont leave. I promise I wont hit you again. I want to be with you forever and always. I'm so sorry.

Kayla: Prince, you said that the last time you hit me. And before that. And before that. And before that. You repeated the same lines 12 times, and I'm done. I'm leaving.