Chapter 37hirtyseven

Tuesday(early asl)

Kayla's P.O.V.

Nia: Kay, wake up.

Kayla: Get away!

Nia: Kay, wake up!

Kayla: What?!

Nia: I'm hungry. Go get some McDonald's for me please?

Kayla: It's 3 in the morning! Why the hell should I?!

Nia: Because I'm pregnant, and you love me. Now go.

Kayla: I should bring you back a salad and watch you suffer.

Nia: Anything but that.

Kayla: Whatever. You owe me.

I put on my sandals, and left. The drive through takes too long, so i went inside. I felt awkward, because I wasn't the only one in the place, and I was wearing a tank top, and sleeping shorts. I crossed my arms, and waited for my turn in line. Someone tapped me from behind, and I turned around, I wasn't pleased at what I saw.

Prince: Kayla? Why did you cut your hair?

Kayla: Because I wanted to. Why are you talking to me?

Prince: I can't stop thinking about you. Please give me another chance.

Kayla: No. You hurt me, and that's it.

Prince: Can we at least be friends, please? I'm so sorry.

I looked into his eyes. They were watery, and he was really serious.I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

Kayla: Whatever. But you have to fully earn my trust back.

Prince: Thank you so much.

He tried to hug me, but I stepped back. I held out my hand for him to shake. He shook my hand, and didn't say anything else. I got Nia's food, and left.

Kayla: Here. You owe me a million dollars. You woke me up out my precious sleep for food. It wont happen again.

Nia: Thank you.

She ate the food really quick, and I went back to sleep. That is the last time I do that for her.

Ok. This was short, and boring, I know. Sorry for any errors. Anyway, If you want a good Mystery/Thriller to read, check out my book Seeking Revenge @k_thax. I hope you like it. Comment and read on.Peace. ~K_Thax(nia gotta rudely interrupt here but it is really good like not even kidding if you get confused just tell her)~nia