Chapter 15ifteen

I heard Nia gettin freaky with Ray In the last chapter. Comment what you think will happen next. Peace.

Kay's P.O.V.

These past few months with Prince has been awsome. He's a really sweet guy, and I'm falling for him. Yes, Kayla Taylor Smith is falling for Princeton. We were walking into the ice cream parlor when I asked him a question.

Kayla: Babe, how well do you know me?

Prince:I dont know. Why?

Kayla: What's my favorite color?

Prince: That's easy, blue

Kayla: My favorite show?

Prince: The Resurrection. You make me watch it every Sunday.

Kayla: True. When's my birthday?

Prince: We all know it's June 13. You talk about it every day since I met you.

Kayla: Ok. What's my favorite ice cream flavor?

We walked up to the ice cream counter. I saw this one girl with blonde hair, hazel eyes, and light skin. When she turned all the way to face us, she nearly dropped her scooper. I read her name tag. It said Kelly.

Kelly: Jacob?

Prince: Kelly?

Kayla: Um....Do you know each other?

Prince: She's just an old friend. Kelly, meet my girlfriend, Kayla. Kayla, this is Kelly.

Kelly: Nice to meet you Kayla.

Kayla: Yeah, you too. Prince, im going to the bathroom. Order for me please.

I walked away, and texted Nia. I told her how something weird is going on between Prince and Kelly. Maybe they arent just "old friends."

Prince P.O.V.

I just saw my ex-girlfriend, Kelly. The reason why we broke up, was because she cheated on me. I really loved her. But she moved on, and I clearly did too.

Kelly: So, Jacob, how you been?

Prince: I'm fine. I'm still in the band  Mindless Behavior.

Kelly: Wow. You're still amazing. What do you wanna order?

Prince: A chocolate bowl please. With extra sprinkles

When I got my order, she handed me a napkin with her number on it. She whispered in my ear, I wish she didn't.

Kelly: Call me.

She winked at me, and turned around. I smiled at her, and sat down. I saved the number in my phone, and  waited for Kayla.

Kayla: Im back. Did you get my ice cream?

Prince: Yup. It's your favorite.

Kayla: You do know me Prince.

I saw Kelly leave, and my phone went off. I glanced down, and I got a text from Kelly.

Text convo:
KellyKelly-Kelly
PrinceCharming-Prince

KellyKelly: Hey I missed you. Come to my house tonight.

PrinceCharming:Alright I'll be there at 8 boo

I smiled. I looked up to see an annoyed Kayla, and I put my phone in my pocket.

Kayla: Were you listening?

Prince: Yea. But to know we're on the same page, say that again.

Kayla: *Sigh* Ok. So you know-"

My phone went off again. I looked at it, and it was from Kelly. I replied really quick.

KellyKelly: I love having 'Fun' with you.

PrinceCharming: I know you have to love this.

I looked up again, to see a pissed off Kayla. I knew she was angry, but I shrugged it off.

Prince: Be right back.

I went to the bathroom, and left my phone. While I was walking away, I thought I heard my phone go off, but I kept walking.

Kayla's P.O.V.

Prince is being annoying. Why is he constantly checking his phone? When he was walking to the bathroom, I heard his phone whistle, and I waited untill he was in the bathroom to grab it.

I looked through his messages to see him texting Kelly. Wait... he's coming over her house at 8? I dont think so.I was so mad, my face turned red. When he came back, I made it look like I wasnt reading his messages.

Kayla: Prince, Who were you texting?

Prince: Uh... My mom?

Kayla: Whatever. Take me home.

Prince: We're not done with our ice cream yet.

Kayla: I dont care, take me home.

He followed my orders, and took me home. The ride was silent, just how I wanted it. When he pulled up my driveway, I tried to get out as fast as I could.

Prince: Bae, wait.

Kayla: What? I hate liers Prince.

Prince: I know you're mad.

Kayla: Whatever. Can I go inside now?

Prince: I love you.

Kayla: Yea ok.Bye.

I slammed the door, and went inside. I went into my room and fell asleep. I wish he doesnt do anything at 8.

What do you think Kelly and Prince gonna do? I have something you wont expect next chapter. Comment if you're from Michigan ♥ ---》
                                              ~K_Thax