Chapter 35hirtyfive

Monday(evennightish)

Kayla's P.O.V.

Ray called us all down for a family meeting. Someone better be dieing, because my just got warm in my bed, and I was about to go to sleep. I went downstairs, and sat next to Nia.

Ray: Ok. This is going to be hard to say while Nia is pregnant with my baby, but I have some shocking, devestating news.

Nia: Hurry up and say it jeez.

Ray: Ok. Nia...I... *Sigh* I've been cheating on you, with Nisha.

My eyes got wide. I looked at my mom, and she was shaking her head. I looked at Nia, and she had mixed emotions. I could tell she was pissed because she has to give up everything to raise her baby.

Nia: Are you serious?! You decide to do this when I'm pregnant with your child?! I'm done. I can't take this anymore!

She went upstairs in my room, and I followed behind her. She was packing her suit cases, and getting all her stuff.

Kayla: Where are you going?

Nia: I'm not staying here with an unfaithful asshole.

She went downstairs. I was not about to let her leave.

Kayla: Get back here! I'm not letting you go anywhere.

Nia: Why? Ray obviously doesnt love me anymore. Why should I stay here, when I'm going to ruin his life, and his career?

I got so upset. I didn't blame her if she walked out the door, and never came back. My blood boiled, and I couldn't think straight. Millions of thouhts were running through my head. If my only best friend that's a sister to me leave, then Ray is dead.

Kayla: Ray! Fix this shit right now!

I threw everything I put my hands on. I threw pictures of the three of us together. I threw dishes, glass, and even knives. I'm so tired of him fucking everything up. I charged at him, and tackled him to the ground. We wrestled for about five minutes, then I choked him until his face was red.

Kayla: I fucking hate you Ray!

My dad finally pulled me off of him. I took a deep breath, and looked at myself. I had cuts and bruises all over. I couldn't tell if it was my blood, or Ray's.

I looked at Nia, and she was in tears. My dad finally spoke up.

Dad: You two are getting out of hand. I want you to clean this mess up now!

I've never heard my dad yell at me before. It scared the crap outta me and sent shivers everywhere. I think it's because I never see him either, but it just scared me. I went to the bathroom, to clean up my blood. Nia came in and helped me.

Nia: You almost killed him you know.

Kayla: I did it for you. If you left, I would have killed everyone.

Nia: Thanks sis. Now let's go clean up the death trap you made downstairs.

I went downstairs, and saw my mom yelling at Ray. He truely deserved it for messing up the perfect relationship he had with Nia. I swept up all the glass, and scrubbed the blood. When I was done, the house smelled like heavy cleaning supplies. I decided to take a bubble bath, because it always calms me down. An hour later, I got back into bed, and went to sleep.

It was kinda boring, but I'm sleepy. I hope you liked it.Peace. ~K_Thax