Chapter 11even

Im writing the next couple of chapters like a bo$$

Kay's P.O.V.

It was finally Saturday. I didnt have any plans, so I just stayed at home, and watched T.V. for a while. It was about 4:30 when I got a call from Prince.

Phone convo.

Prince: Hey Kay, what you doing?

Kayla:Watching bad girls club season 9.

Prince:How about you go on a date with tonight.

Kayla:Sure. What time?

Prince:Does an hour work for you?

Kayla: Yup. See ya in an hour.

I hung up and got ready. I put on a pink dress, and white heels. I curled my hair, and when I was done with my make-up, the doorbell rang.

Prince: Hey princess, you look hot.

Kayla:I know. Thanks. Where we going?

Prince: To see a movie. The notebook.

(I never saw that movie, and I dont plan to)

Kayla: Ok let's go.

We got in his car, and drove to Maxamillion theater. We laughed the whole way, and when we got into the movies, we sat in the back. The most romantic part of the  movie came on, and Prince held my hand.

He looked into my eyes, and I saw nothing but true love. It was dark, but I saw his hazel eyes staring into mine. It seemed like the world stopped again, and it was just us.

We started to lean in, and our noses rubbed against each other. I closed my eyes, and I felt this heated spark. I felt this rush of energy, and it was exhilarating. I opened my eyes and deepened the kiss. His lips were soft, and fragile.

When the movie was over, all I could do was smile. I never felt this way about anyone. Prince is just...Special

Prince: Im taking you to the finest restaurant in town. My treat.

Kayla: Ok lover boy

We pulled up to this fancy french restaurant. We went inside, and it was so elegant. The waiter sat us down at a table near the window. I looked at prince impressed.

Kayla: Do you do this for all of the other mindless fans?

Prince: Nope. Only my true love.

Kayla: Aww. That's so sweet prince.

We ate our food and had an epic time. Prince decided not to take me home just yet.

Prince: Lets go to the beach.

Kayla: It's dark out.

Prince: That's the best time to go. Are you down?

Kayla: Im down.

We drove to the beach. We walked along the water holding hands, and talking. He stopped.

Prince: This is the happiest I've ever felt in months. I really like you. I hope we never distance, and I'll do anything to make you happy. A wise guy once said it takes a minute to crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love to love someone, but a life time to forget. These past couple of days with you have the best. I cant forget you, never in a lifetime. Being without you for a second, feels like forever. I think I'm in love with you Kay. Will you be my girl?

Kayla: That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said. I love you Prince. I think about you non-stop. I will be your girl.

That same spark of electricity,  came again. Our lips moved together, never wanting to separate. I fell hard for this dude. We kept walking around, talking about our future. I finally got tired, and he drove me home.

I walked into my house in the best mood. The house was dark, and I turned on the light. My mom turned around, and she looked upset. Gosh, not tonight mom!

Kayla: Hey mom.

Mom: Where were you? Your curfew was two hours ago.

Kayla: I was with Jacob. Relax it's Saturday night.

Mom: I dont want you to see Jacob anymore. I dont care what you say, that's final. You're grounded go to your room, and you cant go anywhere for a month.

Kayla: Mom why are you acting like a bitch? Im almost 17 years old, you can't treat me like a child. Jacob and I will see each other. And I will not be grounded for a month. You will see. Goodnight Jade.

Mom: Dont come crying to me when that boy breaks your heart.

Kayla: Jacob isnt like that.

Mom: We'll see.

I walked off into my room. I slammed the door as hard, and loud as I can. I swear I hate my mom sometimes!

If I talked to my mom like that, I wouldnt be alive right now. lol jk. What you think? Tell me be commenting --> and voting. see ya.

                                             ~K_Thax