Chapter 5ive

Kay's P.O.V.

It was the last period of the day. Thank god. The bad part about this period is that it's spanish and I have it with Prince.

Teacher: We have a new student. His name is Jacob Perez. You may know him as Princeton from Mindless.

Prince: Hey guys. Im Prince. Please, no pictures. Where do I sit?

Teacher:Next to...Kayla. Kayla raise your hand, please.

Out of all the other people in the class he chose me. I knew this will be a long year. He smirked at me and sat down.

Prince: So, we meet again, my love.

Kayla: Today is just not my day. I have to spend the last freaking period of the day in a class I hate  you.

Prince: This class will be a piece pf cake. I'm mexican ya know.

Kayla: Whatever blacxican.

*Dictionary for dummies*
Blacxican (noun)- Black and mexican.

Prince: Call me if you need help.

Kayla: That will happen Febuary 31.

Prince: So you will call me?

Kayla:You idiot! There is only 28 days of February.

He just got sad. I hate seeing others sad sometimes.

Kayla:*Sigh* Ok I will call you.

Prince: I knew you would change your mind.

We traded phones to put each others number in them. He asked to use the bathroom and left.

Teacher:Okay class. We have a group assignment to do. Pair up.

I groaned. I looked around. all the smart people were taken. This day just got worse. The door opened and god sent an angel. That one person lifted my spirits: Prince

Prince:Hey princess, you miss me?

Kayla:You were gone one minute, loverboy. Anyway, I REALLY need your help. we have to pair up. You're my only help. Partners?

Prince:Partners.

Kayla:Good meet me at the library at 4:30.

Prince:Not my idea a first date, but alright

Kayla: It's not a date its-

I got cut off by the bell signalling the end of class. I swear that was the freedom bell. It saved my life.

Teacher:Dont forget it's worth 100 points. If you dont do it, you are guaranteed to fail and not graduate.

Woah. This became way much harder. I have to graduate to pretty much follow my mom's footsteps. She always wanted me to be a laywer. But, did I Really want to be?

Kayla:See ya Amigo.

Prince:Despedida

Kayla: What?

Prince:It means goodbye. see ya.