Chapter 33hirtythree

Kayla's P.O.V.

Seventh period was coming up, and I have it with Prince. I had this class with Ray and Nia. I glared at Ray, and pushed his books off the desk.

Kayla: Oops, your stuff fell.

He scribbled all over my paper in pen.

Ray: Oops, you have to start over.

Nia was asleep in the back of the class. I threw paper at her to wake her up, but she wouldn't move.

Kayla: Nia wake up!

Nia: What do you want?!

Kayla: Sneak out with me.

Nia: Ok. I'll meet you by your car in 5 minutes.

I walked out the back door quietly. I put my things in my locker, and went to my car. I saw Nia waiting, and I got in.

Nia: Where are we going?

Kayla: The mall.

Nia: Why?

Kayla: You're asking too many questions. I want to go to the salon, and get my cut and dyed. My mom never let me, but I'm taking the risk today.

Nia: Why would you cut your hair?

Kayla: An act of rebellion. And to burn some time from seventh period.

My hair is in the middle of my back, but I want to cut it just above my shoulders. I'm dying it brown.

Nia: Your mom will flip out.

Kayla: Oh well. Let's go.

We got to the mall, and went into the salon. I pushed my hair to the side to take a picture of my hair before it was cut. An hour later, she was done.

Kayla: Alright, let's go home before my mom gets there.

Nia: Woa there. I need food before I die.

Kayla: We'll stop at McDonald's on the way, and stop being dramatic.

I put on my sunglasses, and drove off. When we got home, it seemed kind of weird.

Ray: Hey Nia. Who's that?

Nia: That's Kay.

I took off the glasses, and Ray looked at me shocked.

Ray: Mom will kill you.

Kayla: Whatever butt head.

My mom walked through the door. She said hey to everyone, but stopped when she got to me.

Mom: Kay, why would you cut your hair?!

Kayla: Because I wanted to.

Mom: Go to your room!

Kayla: Gladly!

I went upstairs, and stopped by my dad's office.

Kayla: Hey dad. Do you like my hair?

Dad: Sure sweetheart. See you at dinner.

He didn't bother to look at me. I rolled my eyes, and went to my room.