Chapter 7even

Kay's P.O.V.

After school, I went to the library. I waited for prince almost a whole hour. I was about to leave, but Prince walked in.

Kayla: I hope you know you're late.

Prince: Sorry. It takes a while for my curls to adjust.

Kayla: Whatever. Just help me with this worksheet.

Prince: This is too easy. Arent you mixed with mexican too?

Kayla: Nope. Indian, Native american, and french. Bonjour.

Prince: Wow. Where were you in 7th grade when I took french and failed?

Kayla: I was passing french. Now, what's number...4?

Prince: mapa which is map.

After we were done I packed up my stuff. When I went home, I took a shower. I heard a tapping sound at my window.

Prince:Come outside.

Kayla: Um...im in a tank and shorts.

Prince: Oh yea. Were you going to bed?

Kayla: Yes. Well, more like a nap.

Prince: Well, we never went on that date, chica.

Kayla:You climbed a tree of my two story house to tell me that? You could have knocked or rang the bell.

Prince: Come on, Kay, you promised. If you dont do it, I will use more lame pick-up lines.

Kayla: Uhgg! Fine. Climb down so I can get dressed. Where are we going?

Prince: A surprise.

I got dressed and went to the door. I left a note to my mom saying I was leaving. We got to the "Surprise" and let me say, I was quite surprised. We were at the carnival.

Kayla: Prince, I love this place!

Prince: I know. Lets get cotton candy.

Kayla: Thats my favorite.

Prince: Your brother really helped me out.

We got cotton candy and went on almost all the rides.

Prince: Let's get on the Ferris wheel.

Kayla: Im kinda afraid of heights.

Prince: It's ok. I'll be there.

We walked towards the ferris wheel. I intertwined our hands and put my head on his shoulder. When we reached the top, I started to breath really fast. Prince scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. I closed my eyes and waited for it to go to the bottom. We got off after forever.

Prince: Lets get ice cream.

Kayla: Ok as long as I get chocolate.

We got to the ice cream parlor. We ordered our ice cream and sat in a booth.

Kayla:So, you like Staton high?

Prince:Yea so far.

Kayla: Whats the best part?

Prince: You.

I giggled and ate my cholcolate ice cream. We laughed and talked the whole ride to my house. When he got into the drive way, I was sad he had to go. His eyes met mine and it seemed like the world stopped. we closed our eyes and started leaning in. Our faces were inches apart. I opened my eyes.

Kayla: Maybe next time, loverboy.

Prince: So you leave me hanging?

Kayla: Yep. How about we do this thing again Friday night?

Prince: Sounds like a date princess.

I got out of his car and walked in the house. My mom stood in front of me not so pleased.

Mom: Where were you?

Kayla: Mom relax. I was with Jacob.

Mom: Why were you out so late? It's a school night.

Kayla: Mom, First off, I'm 17. Secondly why are you so concerned? It's not like you're home anyway.

Mom:I work day in and day out to please you ungreatful kids. Don't like it? Too bad! If you're under my roof, you follow my rules, got it?

Kayla:What ever mom. Im going to sleep.

I got into my pajamas, and got in bed. I stared at the ceiling thinking about me Prince. I think im starting to like him. Wait, I'm Kayla Taylor Lopez, I dont catch feelings for nobody! I have to admit though, Prince might be and exception...

So? You like? Vote, comment, and share this story.

                                            ~K_Thax