Chapter 22wentytwo

Friday(evening)
Nia's P.O.V.

I woke up in my room with a chronic headache. I thought about what I did last night. The memories came back, and I got furious. I called Ray.

ray: Come over quick! It's an emergancy!

nia: No. I have to ask you some-

ray: Come over. It's for Kayla. Hurry!

He hung up. I got my purse and car keys, and left. I didn't care that I was wearing pajamas, and that my head hurt like hell. It's something wrong with Kayla, and I have to help.

When I got to her house, I walked right in, and ran up the stairs. I saw ray, and his parents banging on the door, and Kayla wouldnt open it.

nia: I got this. Kayla, open the door, it's Nia.

I heard shuffling, and a couple of seconds later, she opened the door. She looked horrible. She had puffy eyes, and her hair was a mess. I closed the door, and we sat on her bed. She broke down crying, and I didn't know why. I looked around her room, and I saw almost everything on the floor. All of prince's picture, were gone.

nia: Kay, what happened?

kayla: Prince cheated on me.

nia: wow, I'm so sorry.

Kayla: Please don't tell anyone.

nia: I'm not.

I gave her a hug, and after a few minutes she fell asleep. I left her room saw everyone downstairs.

Connor: What's wrong with my baby girl?

I tried to think of the best lie possible.

nia: Um...girl stuff.

Jade: Why didn't she want to talk to me about it?

I almost laughed when she asked. Anytime she tried to talk to us about things, it ends in the same way; or you die. She was pretty much my mom, so she often tried to talk to us about things.

*Flashback we were 13*

We were in Kay's room reading magazines. Her mom walked in.

Jade: Girls, dont do drugs, or you die.

*Flash back we were 14*

We were in the living room watching cartoons. Then she walked in.

Jade: Girls, dont have sex, or you die.

*Flashback we were 15*

We were in Kay's room playing video games, when she walked in.

Jade: Dont have boyfriends, or you die.

*Flashbacks over*

We always tried to avoid her talks, but somehow, she always gets us

nia: It's girl stuff that happens at school. Anyway, ray, can I talk to you for a second?

Ray took me to his room, and closed the door.

nia: So about last night, you kissed nisha. Dont try to deny it, because I saw you. Explain. Now.

ray: She kissed me I swear. I tried to push her off, but she kept kissing me. Please believe me.

nia: I believe you. Just stay away from her.

ray: Alright. Here.

He gave me an asprin, and a water bottle.

nia: Thanks ray. Bye.

We hugged, and I went to my car. I saw Prince's burned car, and just laughed. I took a picture, sent it to him, post it on instagram, and twitter. This is hilarious. "What happens when you cheat on your girlfriend. LMFAO!!! @Prince charming" I commented under the picture. I got 1000 likes and comments in 2 seconds. I drove home and slept my headache away.

I think its very funny how I burned his car. Comment and read on. Peace. ~K_Thax