Chapter 19ineteen

Prince P.O.V.

I'm the worst boyfriend in the world. I love Kay, but Kelly got something special. I've been having Kelly as a side, and Kay as a main. I know it's horrible, but I just cant help it.

Kay is meeting my mom today, and I hope they like each other. I'm hoping to meet her parents, but that might not happen.

Prince: You ready?

Kayla: Yeah, let's go.

Prince: I know she will like you. You have nothing to worry about.

We drove to my mom's house. When we got there, I knocked on the door. My mom opened the door, and when she saw Kay....She frowned.

Mom: Prince, who's this?

Prince:This is my girlfriend, Kayla. Kayla, this is my mom.

Kayla: Hello Ms. Perez. Nice to meet you.

She stuck out her hand for my mom to shake, but my mom declined. We walked in, but my mom was staring at Kay hard.

Mom: So you two are staying for dinner?

Prince: Yup.

Kayla: Ms. Perez, you have a beautiful home.

Mom: She has to stay too? No me gusta su. (I don't like her.)

Prince: Mom, be nice.

Mom: Whatever son.

We started eating, and Kayla was very quiet. That's pretty strange. I have to see what's up.

Prince: Kay, can I talk to you for a sec?

She nodded and got up. I led her to a hallway away from the dining room.

Prince: What's wrong? You're usually not quiet.

Kayla: You said she would like me. What happened? She hates me.

Prince: I don't know. She liked most of my girlfriends. She even liked Kelly.

Kayla: Kelly was your girlfriend? When were you going to tell me?

Prince: That's not important right now. Just make small conversation with my mom. Maybe she'll open up to you.

Kayla: Ok.

We walked back out, and sat back down. Kayla was still trying to think of what to say to her.

Kayla: So Ms. Perez, How are you today?

Mom: Just fine untill you came.

Kayla: Oh...ok...Well what are your interests or hobbies?

Mom: Jacob! No me gusta ella! Obtener esta perra de aquí , y no traerla de vuelta !(I don't like her! Get this bitch out of here, and don't bring her back!)

Prince: Mom do-

Kayla: Prince, I think I'll go. I had a tutor for spanish, and your mom really hates me. I'm sorry for coming here in the first place. Bye Jacob.

Her eyes welled up with tears. Her face looked so hurt. I got angry at mom as soon as Kayla left the door.

Prince: Mom! Why would you say that?! That hurt her feelings, bad!

Mom: I'm trying to protect your heart Jacob.

Prince: She was the one mom! I knew she wouldnt cheat on me, use me for my money or the fame, and truely loved me! If she's gone, I swear I'm never coming back!

Mom: Jacob-

Prince: Save it Mom.

I ran out the door, and ran after Kay. I saw her a couple of blocks away. I finally caught up to her.

Prince: Don't go. She didn't mean it. I'm soo sorry.

Kayla: Jacob, she hates me! I don't think this will work out if she hates me.

Prince: No! Were ment to be together. You are not walking out on me. We will work this out.

Kayla: Ok. If she says one more hurtful thing, I'm leaving for good.

We walked back to my house, and sat down at the table.

Prince: Mom, I think you owe Kayla an apology.

Mom: Ok Jacob. Kayla, I'm sorry. I'm trying to protect Jacob's heart, and i think I went overboard. I'm sorry.

Kayla: I guess it's ok.

They huged, and all that girl stuff, and we ate and had fun. I hope her parents don't give me trouble.

I got my phone taken, so we couldn't update. Sorry for the wait guys. this was a filler chapter. Anyway, check out Mission:Impossible book 2 of Revealed Secrets from my real page @k_thax. See ya. Spread the peace.

~K_Thax