Chapter 18ighteen

skip nia chapter

(im really busy 8th grade things asl so Kayla is gonna do like as many chapters until I get around ok I'm so sorry)

Hey yall, Whazz up? im a 7th grader so im not as busy as nia.Anyway, im taking over most of the book untill her school is over. When it's june, she might take over most of mine  because I'll still be in school and have finals. Moving on.

Nia P.O.V.

We have an epic party to go to. Kayla and Prince will be late because Kayla is meeting his mom. I feel truely bad for her. Jacob told me his mom might not like her. Anyway, I was getting ready for the party, when Ray came in.

Ray: Ready to go bae?

Nia: Yup. hold on I have to get my purse.

I got my purse from my room, and I saw Ray looking at his phone. I looked over his shoulder, and saw someone, but I couldnt see their face.

Nia: Just to let you knpw, I dont care who you dance with, as long as they dont try something.

Ray: Wow, you really trust me, but you shouldn't.

Nia: What did you say?

Ray: Nothing.

We arried at the party, and I saw bright lights, and heard loud music.  As soon as we walked through the door, girls screamed and grabbed Ray. We split up after that, and I went straight to the bar.

Nia:Hello, can I have a drink?

Bartender: What kind?

Nia: um...doesnt matter.

He smirked, and handed me a glass, and I just drank it. It was straight liquor,  I can tell, but it was stonger than that. I gulped down the rest, and the rest of the night was a blur.

This was kinda short, I know. im still adjusting to writing her chapters. Anyway, comment who's style you like best. mine, or Nia's. Comment and read on.Peace.
                                            ~K_Thax