Chapter 27wentyseven

Sunday (night)

Kayla's P.O.V.

I was cooking dinner, when my mom came home. I waved, and proceeded cooking alfredo, because that's the only thing I know how to cook. When I was done, Nia came.

Nia: Hey. I really have to teach you how to cook. Alfredo is the only thing you really know how to cook?

Kayla: Yes. I'm too lazy to learn how to cook.

Everyone sat at the table, and began eating. Ray was on his looking on instagram. I guess ge saw the photo of Prince's car, and my comment.

Kayla: Hey Ray, I found your report card. You have 2.1. You're so stupid.

Ray: Oh im Stupid? How come you can't pass spanish?

Kayla: I have an A in all of the other subjects.

Ray: Mom, guess what.

Mom: What

Ray: I figured out the real reason Kay was mad. She went with Prince, and he cheated on her. I have instagram proof.

Kayla: Oh yea? Well, Ray got Nia pregnant!

Ray: Kay is an alcoholic!

Kay: That's not true! Ray joined a gang!

Ray: Stop lying! Kay is on drugs!

I threw my fork down, and jumped across the table. Ray's chair flipped back, and I was on top of him choking him. We would always fight like this when we were younger, but it never got this intense.

photo on the side --------------->

Mom: Stop! Connor do something!

I pulled Ray's braids, and he was struggling to get me off of him. Nia just stood there, surprised I spilled her secret. We were still fighting, when my mom pulled me off of him, and my dad held Ray.

Mom: What is going on here?!

I let go of her hold, and stomped to my room. Ray followed behind me, but went to his room. Nia left, and my parents were downstairs yelling at each other. About 10 minutes later, they called us down to have a family talk. Nia was there too. I could tell she was mad, because her leg was shaking, and she had her head in her hands. This will be a long night.

I wish my Sister and I would fight like that. We dont fight, because we're too close. Anyway, it's more drama from this point. Are you ready for it? Comment and read on.Peace. ~K_Thax