Chapter 29wentynine

Sunday(night)

Kayla's P.O.V.

I could tell Nia wanted to beat my ass right now. I wouldn't even blame her. Ray bumped my shoulder as he walked past me. I yanked his braids.

Mom: Sit down Now!

I took a seat on the couch. I already knew I'm dead.

Mom: So the story you told me earlier, it wasn't true?

Kayla: Apparently, it isn't.

Mom: Ok. So, Nia, You're pregnant, by Ray?

Nia: Yes ma'am.

Mom: Ok. Nia, you need to stay here now. Ray, you have to take care of your responsibility. Now that I'm the legal guardian here, I want all of your cell phone, laptops, and car keys.

Kay and Ray: What?!

Mom: You disobeyed my rules, now you give me your things.

Kayla: Daddy, don't let her do this.

Dad: Aw, princess, I wont.

Mom: Connor, don't fall for it. Kay, give me your phone.

I gave her my phone. She took my laptop, and car keys. She took Ray and Nia's phone, Nia's tablet, and Ray's Ipad and keys.

Mom: You can't go anywhere, but school. You can't use these things, for a month. Go to your rooms. Nia, you take the extra bed in Kay's room. I'll get your stuff tomorrow.

I stomped to my room, and Nia slowly walked up  the stairs. Ray slammed his door. When Nia got in my room, she raised hell.

I hope you like it. I rarely cuss in my chapters, because im a perfect angel. Anyway, Comment and read on.Peace.                       ~K_Thax