Chapter 20

Jennie Pov.

It was the second week now and outside it was snowing like hell.

I thought about something about the happing what happened one week ago.

" Taeyong shii he kissed me". And it didn't bother me.

Jennie come now we have to make fast or we won't make it jisoo unnie shouted from the other side.

Today was the day we're we would met up with nct.

They invited us to there Christmas party so we offer them help for the preparation.

I was happy I could meet him again but I didn't know what he's reaction would be.

Will he forget about this, will he ignore me or doesn't want to do anything with me.

Thousand from worries were in my head until someone shouted again my name.

Yeah yeah I'm coming.

2 hours later.

At the boys dorm I great them all but still expected to see him here

Where is taeyong shii I asked Taeil and suddenly they all looked as if I asked something really surprised.

He went to buy some decorations Taeil said back now.

After doing the things they asked me to , I saw a taeyong with bags in he's hand.

I wanted to say hello but he glared quietly at me and then walked past me.

Hello everyone a girl with slightly grey hair said behind him.

It was minseo

But nobody answer her except me

Hello o said quietly but she just glared at me and also walked past me.

I should listen to Irene unnie and not bother talking with her I thought.

Again I gave a little star at taeyong was it her, is it because of her he ignored me.

But when he had a girlfriend why would he kiss me then.

Was he just playing with me?

Jennie noona can you come please doyoung shouted from the kitchen.

What is it? I asked them.

Actually we need help for the sweets we want to make for the party and we were wondering if you could make some of you receipts so we had tasty one.

Because when any from us would make it they just taste disgusting they said and laugh.

Of course but you need to tell me how many ppl will come so I can make enough for everyone.

Really thank you I just go ask jaehyun hyung how much ppl will come so I will you tell you then he said and left smiling.

In the kitchen I searched all the things I needed for baking and when I tried to
Bring the things down it was really high so I couldn't reach it because I was like really short.

Here you go someone said behind me and tried to bring it down.

Mh thank you I said turning around and became really nervous when a taller taeyong was standing too nearly.

I could almost feel his breath what gave me shivers All on my body.

Oppa someone yelled outside from the kitchen now and taeyong went to go out saying deh.