Chapter 10

Flashback— 3 month before

(Jennie POV)

2 weeks ended now and there is still no phone-call from taeyong Oppa.

I tried to call him hundred times a day but he would never hung up or he's phone would be out. I were so frustrated that I would think that he actually don't like me , and were just playing with my feelings.

I would become a headache from to much thinking & always being lazy

I felt like after a broke up.

My members were really worried about me being a zombie so they tried to encourage me. They tried hard, like going together to the cinema, shopping or other things but it never helped really.

Then all of my members entered the room, I was wearing my cute unicorn
Pyjama and laid on my bed with my legs pulled up.

UNNIE Lisa said throwing a pillow at me.

what? I said tired.

yaahh how long will you stay in your bed like some lame sausage? jisoo unnie said.

Till I will receive a call I said again tired.

Unnie?! Chaeyoung said with a sad ton.

Yahh he will call you you have just to wait Lisa said & I sigh again.

he's still the friend of my boyfriend Right? and ten wouldn't be friends with someone who plays with girls said Lisa proud.

Wait! I said and stood up

why I didn't thought about that before?! I said, and all members looked at me confused

Lisa can you call ten to ask him why taeyong Oppa didn't call me back I said.

" I could, she said with an drawn voice, but the problem is I can't receive him myself she ended.

You can't receive him? we said at the same time.

why jisoo unnie said irritated what she just said

he still you boyfriend right? She said continued.

Yeh but he has a lot of schedules right now and that's the reason why we can contact each other she said sad.

it's okay I said so she wouldn't thought about it anymore.

I just got back under my blanket.

WAIT jisoo said loudly that rose and Lisa jumped up from the bed

Whae whae what what Lisa said annoyed.

aren't they from nct?
she said.

Yeh they are they just in different units Lisa said while coming back to the bed.

Give me my phone she said and rose gave her, her phone.

what are you tryna to do rose asked.

I'm A host in inkgayo right jisoo unnie said suddenly.

So what? we all said confused.