Chapter 8

(Jennie's POV)

It's now 2 month and  2 weeks that we are going out. I'm trully happy even we have to keep it a secret from our fans. 

our friends and companies know it already , first the companies didn't wanted to allow it because we still rookies and that we aren't from the same company but  having some conversation with each other's company they allowed it , that we can date. We just have to keep it for a little from fans and family.  In case that we would meet they said that we should be aware from reporters and fans etc.

But it was already really hard to meet my Oppa because , he's truly a workaholic.

whenever I would call him and asking for a meet up he would just have some excuse to being on a schedule or met with one of there managers although he's in his room making some songs for the upcoming album.

he even lied once being sick what made me really worried that I came up to his dorm , he weren't sick he were on his laptop to make some work for there album.

at that time I would be really mad  , that I wouldn't call or talk to him for tree days , until he came to our dorm with some rose and milk ice cream , this boy trully now's my weakness so I had no other choice to forgive him.

But even he's busy all the time , I really love how he puts his everything in his song. Everytime I would be in his dorm I would see how caring and loving he is with his members was makes me really proud to be his girlfriend.

he gives me everyday advice or strength when I had a hard day , and for some reason he has the habit to act cute , first I didn't had the impression that he could have agyeo but now i know that he has more than I do , he would ever act cute when I'm with him.

I even asked Jaehyun who I became close with now ,if he acts really like this or just because he has a girlfriend now.

but he said that he's truly like that ,  he will have some cold apparence first but when you know his personality you would now that he wants to be loved.

I'm not really a agyeo type i actually  hate agyeo but because he used alot to me , he infected me that I recently do it without even realizing , my members now that I hate agyeo so they thought that I would become sick or something like that, I explained to them so they would understand but they just laughed.

In this 2 month I was truly in love , my members were happy to see this side of me being in love it was the first time for them , cause I acted more cuter and shyer.

I would  always asked them if I looked okay when I would met taeyongie and they would tell me that I look good  because I were total in love. 

Today was again a day I would meet up with him in his dorm but this time he called me , he said that the boys weren't today and tomorrow
At the dorm because they would sleep at taeils oppas house. I wore a overall with some Pullover and my hair all curly.

A/N you can imagine it like this