Chapter 18

One Year later.

Jennie's Pov.

One year is over and I still have the felling something is missing.

Flashback—

Jennie-ah , I hear a female voice shouting my name , when I woke up with having a painful hard headache.

Do you know me? , I asked the purple haired girl who had tears in her eyes and holding my hand too tight that it barely hurt.

"Yeah I know you it's me jisoo you're best friend. she said and hugged me , that I could feel her tears running through my back.

Unnie! I heard two other voice saying entering the room.

Are you okay? Do you know us? , does anything hurt? they bombard me with questions but I just looked them confused in the eyes.

Jennie-ah why won't you say something the red haired girl asked me with tears coming through her eyes.

I'm sorry but where am I and who are you I asked still confused about the situation I'm right now.

The three girls who seemingly knows me, gave each other a slight eye contact and sigh concurrent.

Hey I'm jisoo I'm your bestie , unnie and the one who annoys you with giving cringe nicknames she said giving a smile.

Wassup I'm lalisa but call me Lisa I'm you're little annoying dongsaeng who can dance and being weird all the time she said and winked.

And I'm Chaeyoung // rose // pasta but call me how you want she said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Jennie! ,rose the brown haired girl said my name a little with sadness in her tone.

We have to tell you jisoo said now.but I looked clueless about the whole situation I was In right now.

They told me that I was being beaten up by a girls gang and that the doctor said that I lost a lot of blood from that happening, I lost a part of my memory.

Then they continued with that I'm in a girl group called blackpink and that I'm the face of the group and other things which I could nothing begin with

I just looked confused the whole time about the story they told me.

So you want to tell me that I'm actually a Member of a popular idol girl group with me being the main rapper and face of the group to that I'm the yg princess but then lost my memories because of a beaten because of a girl gang I said stroking my hair.

I know it's sounds crazy but yeah this is it. Jisoo said.

I just gave a slight laugh.
Couldn't my live being more like a normal person I said quit.

If this whole story should be really true like you said can you then explain me why this girl gang beat me up I asked still couldn't believe that I was in this position.

There were amount of silent in the room but then the girl names jisoo begun to talk

As you know now that we are in a popular girls group names blackpink you should know too that we have also haters and enemies who hate us and just want to harm us.