Chapter 7

(Taeyong POV)

After breakfasting we were already in our way meeting with Lisa and the mysterious friend she will bring , I still wondering who it could be? And when would it be her member? The girl who I think I have feelings for?

I promised a week before to let her know about my feelings.

Flashback—

I was still in my bed hearing some bts & other sunbenims songs

A/n I'm a Army lol

I was thinking what she would do probably now?!

if she slept good , if she's feeling well if something good happened to her.

My head was just by her that I didn't realized that someone knocked on my door.

man what are you doing here? Taeil asked me.

Hmm nothing just listening to music, I said

taeyong what does nothing mean what's wrong with you in last time your so a workaholic but now I see you just in your bed lie and starring at the deck he said worried.

he was right since the day I met her I couldn't do something besides thinking about her I was becoming a zombie who don't think , I forgot even sometimes to eat because I laid on my bed and would just think days long about her.

the members Wereworried because they didn't know this side from me being lazy, I didn't even know that I have this side on me.

I were totally clueless about myself becoming like this, just because of a girl, I asked myself sometimes if I should tell the other members or keep it for myself.

" taeyong if something is wrong you can tell me he said worried , so I opened to him and said why I became like this.

okay I think what it is ,you felt in love with her he said careless that I became a bit flustered

i felt in love? I asked, yeah you did he replied , okay let's assume I felt it's not that I know her we just meet twice so why would I fall for her i said

, taeyong don't you know that there is something called love at the first sight taeil said surprised.

yeah I know but why now & why with an idol from yg don't you know that our companies are rival I said back.

So what if they rival?

it's not our business and second you can date who you heart wants to date he said

He were true though, why does someone have to tell me who I like. but I'm although a leader so I don't have time to date & fall in love with someone I replied

Of course you can tail Said just because you a leader don't mean you don't have time + you have your members who will help you with the leadership he said with an smile in his face.

I don't know I said confused ,

what you don't know he asked