Chapter 16

Taeyong Pov.

4 days passed now since me and Jennie went back dating and I felt like a new person since then.

She were so a big impact for me , in short she were something like my muse.

Since I had her back I were going to my old self and wrote songs 24/7 i even wrote whiplash for her what just made her flustered at the first listen.

My members though I was becoming a perverse after presenting them the song but I just wanted this song been heard by our Nctzen.

Jennie called me to meet her in 15 minutes at there dorm, and actually I was really nervous since she didn't tell the other members that we started dating again.

I was scared of Jisoo's reaction but I had to overcome the fear.

20 minute passed now and I was still standing bevor the door because of my fear of Jisoo.

someone opened the door , it was Lisa & Jisoo together as she saw me she gave me a little cold Blick and attacked me right then.

How could you make my Jennie cry , I will make you're hurt she said and continue saying other hurtful things

Lisa and Jennie tried to let her go off from me.

I can explain it Jennie tried to calm jisoo.

What do you mean you can explain it isn't he the jerk you were crying for a month Jennie?

I know unnie I made you worried but it is a big misunderstandings

What do you mean it is a big misunderstanding Jisoo asked her.

She explained the whole story again at her and Lisa , That jisoo were confused why she didn't tell it rose too

Because she were the first who knew it Taeyong and her met up someday

She wanted to explain me the whole situation the whole time but i wouldn't listen to her , then Taeil and me talked at the MBC festival and he explained me then the whole thing She said that jisoo looked sorry

I'm sorry for attacking you taeyong I didn't know that, that snake from minseo would take it that far
Jisoo apologized

It's not a big deal I would be mad too if I knew the girl of my best friend cheated.

And I have her anyways back I said pulling her to me.

do you have Irene's number? jisoo asked me, that I were surprised that she talked unexpected from her.

Yeah but why? I asked confused.

Do you think I will let this snake be?, I mean first she nearly ruined your relationship, then she blackmailed you just so you would date her and now she doesn't even accept the fact that you don't love her.

Yeah but why would you include Irene noona in this? I asked confused

Don't you know that the only one who knows about our relationship is our own members.