Chapter 11

Jennie Pov.

A year ended now an we were still dating,

we had good and bad time in this year ,but there were no moments when we didn't miss each other,

in this year we both had a lot of schedules so we could just meet 5 times a month , we just could see each other on events or award show but when we did we had to make sure that non of the fans or manager would notice us , we were always on guard , which was really tired sometimes.

We would never met alone but with managers or bodyguards, we would always wear hats or things so ppl couldn't recognize us.

But there were good moment too , since we couldn't be free outsides we could do whatever we Wanted insides or dorms , well when or members weren't home.

he would always try to do something when I was sleeping and I would slap him then,

it's not that I don't want sex with him or never had it, it was just that I'm pretty shy and actually really inoccent when it comes to things like that.

I remember when we kissed and he tried to lift my shirt , it was really okay than & I didn't wanted to interrupt because I wanted to do it ,

but rose came in without knocking so that I became really embarrassed, and pushed him from me.

Rose however was so embarrassed that she went red like a tomato , and apologized to me for a week for coming in my room.

Jisoo unnie and Lisa found later about that by asking rose out why she were apologizing the whole time.
They intimated her that much that she became scared of them and telled them what happened.

After telling them they laughed about that one month long and would ever use that to make fun about me .

I would yell at them and give them my bitch face.
But they would just laught more.

A month over now and he's birthday would be in two days.

me , taeil , Jaehyun, rose were on our way to the downtown to make some errands,

I needed some things for the birthday cake , and Decoration for jisoo , doyoung and Johnny since they are in charge for that,

Lisa and ten were on there way to buy there birthday present,

and yuta,win-win,mark,hansol,and the nct dream members were on a trip with taeyong so we had time to prepare he's birthday.

On our way to the downtown it was silent on the back seats , Jaehyun and rose sat there but nobody from them were speaking,

both were really shy and don't know each other so I tried to build a conversation between them

chaeyoung do you know that Jaehyun is two days younger than you? that means that you are he's noona.

is it like that? She said a little bit awkward.

akward Taeil oppa shouted that I hit him and gave him my are you a pabo look.