Chapter 15

Soribada Awards

Jennie's Pov.

A/n I know that blackpink won't attend the soribada award but it would pass perfectly since they soon.

Today was blackpinks back appearance in Korea, since we lately just promoted in Japan.                  

We came back after 1 month and today we would perform in front our sunbaes and Honbaes.

I missed to perform in front of our Korean blinks and wanted to make them proud by showing them our skills.

Here were a lot of idols like BTS,ASTRO,RED VELVET , EXO , WIKI MIKI etc. and of course nct.

I was worried first what I should do when i would meet taeyong and this minseo, but I decided to keep myself calm and do not panic.

I decided to ignore all of this and just focus on my blink bbys and members.

The show did not begin now so i greated sunbaes like Sunmi or snsd , now I saw nayeon unnie winking at me that I made my way to her.

I first didn't notice but Taeyong were standing there were I had to make my way to nayeon

I consider if i could find another way to great her but no there were ton of people around us that there weren't any.

I just exhale once and went straight to his direction, I just bowed and passed cross him

I think he wanted to say something, but I didn't want to hear anything it just would broke my good mood.

After greeting twice and the 5 red velvet members YES 5 since I don't consider minseo as a rv member.

our staff called us to prepare ourselves for the performance.

I felt a hand grabing my wrist,

jennie can we talk ?Taeyong said and pulled me out backstage.

I wanted to escape myself but he was way stronger than me.

10 minutes till the performance Jennie one of our staff said and I gave a loud okey.

You heard it yourself 10 minutes I said and fixed my headphone.

How long are you gonna do that to me? He said looking mad that I gave a hol

Are you really getting mad at me right now I asked giving him a glare.

Yeah I am he said looking totally serious right know

I think there is a mix up going on right now mister lee, because as much as I know I'm the person who's supposed to be mad.

after all it was me who's been dumped I said

Yeah I know I did a mistakehe said but i cut him off mistake? Mistake I said now giving a petty laugh , ow you mean the mistake lying and hiding to me the fact that you cheated with your ex,