Chapter 13

Jennie P.O.V

After following taeyong and the girl  to find out what they were talking about i couldn't believe what I just heard from them.

Ex girlfriend? I heard taeyong yelling , I couldn't understand, all what they were talking, just that taeyong was pissed  to see her here

It gave me Goosebumps to see him being that angry I never saw him being cold our scary to anyone but he was mad as fuck to see her here.

As there fight end , I quickly run back so they wouldn't find out that I overheard there fight.

I was totally confused about what I have about a minute that I needed to talk with someone I asked Johnny were chaeyoung were and he told me that she was in Jahyuns room.

I was first confused what she would do there but then i just went and Opened the door.

What are you doing I said when I saw Jaehyun kissing chaeyoungs forehead.

Nothing Jaehyun said when he let rose go and I saw a red becoming rose behind him.

This looks not like nothing I said and gave them a smirk , anyways I think I got to go now he said and leaved.

Rose! I said and gave a smirk,
wh-wh-what? she said and I just saw her pinky becoming cheeks.

Tell me everything I said but she just tried to change the topic.

Why are you even here and not in taeyong's room she said wondering.

Pls don't talk about him , I'm totally confused right know, I said and let myself fall on Jaehyuns bed.

What do you mean? She said

You know the girl red velvet brought I said sighning.

Mhh this girl jisoo and Irene unnie can't stand she said.

Mm, she's he's ex's I said that rose became speechless , eeeee? Ex she said shaky, yeah ex's.

but wait what is she doing here and does she know that you are he's girlfriend she overload me with questions.

Apparently, she still loves taeyong Oppa, and no she doesn't know that I'm he's girlfriend, I said while hugging jaehyuns pillow.

But does taeyong Oppa loves her too she asked that I became freezed.

Naturally not, he said it when I overheard there fight. I said

So what are you then worried about she said.

I mean I trust taeyong , but what is when she will do something,that he will go back to her,I mean I don't know for what she's capable to
I don't know her. I said sighning

Don't worry Jennie I'm pretty sure that taeyong isn't the type of boy who would fall for he's ex when he has already a girlfriend , besides you said it yourself .

he said that he isn't in love with her anymore she said

Thank you rose I think I just over reacted since it's the first time for me to meet my boyfriend's ex I said