Chapter 17

Taeyong Pov.

As I opened my phone I saw thousand of notifications and I couldn't believe what is was.

Everywhere , there were everywhere pics me laying on Jennie in jaehyun's room and the comments were unbelievable full.

1. [ + 2345 - 100] OMO OMO I knew that there was something going on but does they have it to show it the whole world?

2. [ + 30001 - 34] daebaek Jennie looks so sexy in them shorts

3. [ + 40 - 340] STFU taeyong belongs to jaehyun I don't like this b*** I'm gonna s*

4. [ + 35 - 3678] NOO I DONT WANT THIS JENNIE BELONGS TO ME

There were unbelievable a lot of good comments, but at the same time hate comments. I were scary how Jennie would react since she is the type of girl who plays as if she doesn't care but is inwardly hurt.

After 10 minute I calmed myself down.

Calm down taeyong you can't lose control on your self now you have to think

I said and called minseo

Hello? she replied

Let's meet I said a little shouting at her

I can't hear you who are you she lied as if she didn't understand me

Now! , I shouted at the phone but she said sorry oppa bad connection and hung up.

This bitch I shouted and smacked my phone at the door.

Now my phone rang it was Jennie.

I hesitated for a bit but hung up
Babe I said quit.

Taeyong I hear her stuttering for a second

Babe are you okay? I asked worried

Tae I'm outside your door.

You what I said and looked out of the windows.

Babe it's raining I said and brought a jacket with me and went automatically out to protect her from coughing a cold.

Fortunately no one where home until tomorrow night so I could take care of her without being disturbed.

I put some towers out since she was trembling from the cold and then I went to the kitchen to make her some hot chocolate.

I waited a bit so she would calm down and saw that her mascara was completely ruined.

i thought about the moment that it would come from the rain but her eyes were red so she had must probably cried.

I asked her slowly now, did you cry?

But she just stayed quiet.

that she cried was definitely visible and  probably the reason why she cried Did I knew too ,but I wanted to hear it from herself though.

So I put my finger on her chin and lifted it so that we would have eye contact now.

Did you cry I asked her again