Chapter 9

(Taeyong POV)

Two month passed now and we were still dating.

I just loved everything about her , her smile , her odor, Her hair and her wonderful kissable lips.

I wished that I could kiss this lips every minute, second and hour but wasn't capable because I was too busy.

I would hit myself for being such a bad boyfriend.

So I thought too do something good for her today.

My members wouldn't be here until tomorrow night , so I thought that we could have a romantic candlelight dinner.

I called her to come in 3 hours so I could make some time to prepare the decoration  and meal ,

I went quickly to buy some flowers, Fortunately there were a flower seller just 5 minutes away from us. 

I put the rose blossoms at the ground forming them like a way, then I put some leftover blossoms at the table forming them like a heart , I set the table and at least I put some candles on the table.

I looked at my phone , shit she must be here in 18 minute.

I know that I have actually time but from some reason,  does this girl have the habit to come early, even she's a long sleeper, she  surprise me Everytime.

I remember when we had or first real date, at this time she would come 1 hour earlier although I told her the exact time she should come.

She said she were so nervous at this time.

Cute.

food? Food! Shit man what can I do know? I don't have enough time to make meal now.

so I decided to make rammyeon. Great taeyong , you invite your girlfriend on a candle light dinner but the only think what comes first to you mind is rammyeon?

Done with the rammyeon I heard some click coming from the door.

aisssh I said

this girl, she knows that she should knock instead using the key under the carpet. She does this all the time although I told her not to do it. After all we are boys and some of them could walk half naked from there shower or room.

I became always mad when she does that  , but she just would act cute  that I didn't have another choice  as to forgive her.

She called me but I didn't react because I wanted to surprise her , then she came in. She looked so cute in her outfit that I couldn't help stop looking at her.

She walked in and was amazed for all the things I prepared for her , suddenly she begun to cry.

Why are you crying? I said worried , because I'm happy she said and hugged me.

I went to the kitchen to bring the pot with the rammyeon. Again she smiled at me being silly.

aaahhh this smile is like a shot right in you heart I thought.